MA CITY ( 나의 도시 )

" One lives in the hope of becoming a memory. "
-Antonio Porchia

One month had passed since Sora had officially adopted Yoongi. Taehyung would often drop at her house and stay with Yoongi to play or simply talk. It was a healing time for the duo as for Taehyung, it was the first time for him to have a Hybrid of his age that could understand his feelings.

While for Yoongi, it was the first time to have someone he could trust and also share his thoughts. This actually helped Sora came to understand Yoongi better, and became closer. They weren't best friends, but they knew they had each other.

Yoongi had also started to get a passion for music, and he was really good at it. So after Sora had adopted him, he went to look for a job to gain some money and bought himself some equipment for making music.

Thankfully, he did find a job at the coffee shop in front of the Center. So, Yoongi and Sora would walk together every morning to their workplace. Everything was perfect, a little bit too perfect.

Sora would often catch Yoongi wearing this painful yet angry expression on his face. He would sometimes flinch to her touch and growl at her. She knew this hostility wasn't against her, and at first, this worried her a lot. But she understood that she could not push him to talk to her.

He had his own demons and was trying hard to keep them away. Sora was aware of that, but all she could do for him was to show him that she was by his side and that he was no longer alone. There was also Taehyung and the friends he made at his work.

" Yoongi? " Called out Sora as she climbed the stairs then knocked on his door. She heard a small 'yeah' and entered.

The young woman saw him laying on his bed, headphones on, probably listening to music, or watching some movie. She walked toward him and sat at the edge of his bed while he took off his headphone and decided to pay attention to her.

" Wolfie, would you like to take a little walk with me? " He stared at Sora as he was thinking of his answer. " I would like to go to the mountain, the one you can see through your window. Some fresh air will do us good. What do you think? "

He looked surprised this time. " But it rained yesterday night. Is that safe? "

She nodded at him, " Yeah. I will ask Jin to lend me his car, and I will drive us there, then we will take a walk around the forest. Sure the ground will be a bit muddy and slippery, but I think it would be fine. Also, I thought that maybe we could do a pick-nick nick there. "

At the sound of food, Yoongi's tail betrayed his stoic face and waved it uncontrollably. But Sora sure it wasn't the only reason for his excitement. It would also be the first time for him to walk calmly around nature and breathe some really fresh air.

" Sure... When do we go? "

" Good, well, we are leaving soon, so you should get ready. " He nodded, and Sora left his room.

She went to her room to also get dressed, she heard someone knocking on the door. " It must be Jin. " She thought.

Sora walked downstairs and opened the door for him. " Hey, you were quick. " Said the young woman as a matter of fact. That's what she liked about Seokjin. He was always on time or even earlier.

" Yeah, I was around the neighborhood when you called me. " Said the man as he looked around.

" If you are looking for Yoongi, he is upstairs in his room. He is getting ready, and I should too. Well, like always, make yourself at home."