TINY LITTLE BOY ( 아주 작은 소년 )

" In the life of everyone there is a limited number of experiences which are not written upon the memory, but stamped there with a die; and in the long years after, they can be called up in detail, and every emotion that was stirred by them can be lived through anew; these are the tragedies of life. "
-James Weldon Johnson

" It's all started on the day of my father's funeral. " He paused to look at her, and her breath hitched. Yoongi closed his eyes and decided to pursue, " At that time, I didn't quite understand what was happening, and before I knew it, just after his funeral, I found myself at a Hybrid Center. Or at least, that's what I hoped it to be at that time. "

Memories came flashing inside his head as his heartbeat quickened, but her sweet voice interrupted his thoughts.

" How... How did your father pass away? "

He raised his head to look at her and answered, " He had a work injury and died from his wounds a few days later. The family that was taking care of us wasn't very wealthy, so they weren't able to properly take care of him. "

" What about your mother? If one of the parents is still alive, even if they are hybrids, they still have a say in their children. "

He shook my head, " She is also dead. Died while giving birth to me. She had fragile health, or so I've heard. "

Her brown eyes frowned as she sorrowfully said, " That's so awful. I can't imagine how upset you must have been. "

The wolf hybrid looked at her in the eyes and replied back. " I was a kid, so I don't really have any memory of my father. It doesn't bother me that much. "

Sora shook her head as she put her hands on his and squeezed them a bit to give him some support.

This is when he realized that she was the first person he ever told that, and he wanted to tell her more. However, the more he would tell her about himself, the more he grew afraid of her reaction.

Sora licked her plump lips as she carefully asked, " What happened in the Hybrid Center? Is this when you came to meet the Song family? "

Yoongi scoffed at the memory, but shook my head, " No, it wasn't the time yet. No, that was only the end for the child named Min Yoongi, but the beginning of the wolf hybrid N°4735. "

" What? "

He looked at his feet as the first day of his arrival in that place reemerged.

13 years ago.

" ... Stay quiet and don't move until a guard has called out your name. " A voice echoed through the halls as several footsteps walked past the hybrid's door's room.

Yoongi was hiding under his new bed, not understanding where he was or for how long he would have to stay here.

" Yoongi. N°4735. "

A growly voice called out his name along with a number, then asked him to crawl out from under the bed he was hiding under and step toward the door. The boy was so terrified that he didn't dare to move from his spot. He was shivering as various thoughts were running through his head. Then, he heard a loud noise on the door of his room as a man screamed for him to step toward it.