POISON ( 독약 )

" Survival require us to leave our prejudice at home. It's about doing whatever it takes, and ultimately those with the biggest heart win. "

-Bear Grylls

The young man observed Sora after he had finished narrating his past. He stared at her, waiting for something. Anything. A reaction from her, but she showed him none. She was blankly looking at his old wounds until he finally witnessed a single tear rolling down her cheek and fall soundless, like a drop of rain. Quickly, her bottom lip quivered and started sobbing into his chest unceasingly.

Taken by surprise, he watched her cry without knowing how to ease her pain.

" ... Why are you crying? "

He gently cupped her cheeks and made her look at him. Unexpectedly, her glimmering eyes seemed so lovely to him.

" I'm crying for you since I know you won't. " Replied Sora as she wiped her tears away. 

Then kindly traced with her fingers every scar that was on his body. She was being so gentle, afraid that her simple touch would bring him pain. 

" It must have hurt so much. " She whispered to herself before tears threatened to fall again.

The hybrid took her hands in his and gently kissed them. " It doesn't hurt anymore. It doesn't. " Then proceeded to wipe her tears away with his thumb. " This was a long time ago. Those wounds don't hurt me anymore. "

" But the memories do! " She exclaimed as she grabbed him by his shirt. " They do, I know it... "

This time, he took her hands and cupped his cheeks with them. " They did, but now...It's different. I'm not alone anymore, Sora. Since we are a team. "

Her bright eyes widened at Yoongi repeating her own words to her. Unknowingly, a small smile spread on her lips while she thought, " Ah, what am I gonna do with him? " He was the purest living being she had ever met. He never failed to surprise her. He always looked so strong, and cold headed, yet she knew there was a weakness in his heart. A delicacy that she wanted to protect at any cost.

" That's right, we are a team. Like you were there for me, I will be there for you. "

As if time stopped, both looked at each other eyes, trying to decipher the other's thoughts. For the time being, Yoongi didn't want to think about anything else other than Sora standing close to him, feeling her hot breath on his chest, her tongue licking her plump lips, and her innocent eyes staring right at him.

" Ah, that's right, you didn't tell me what happened to Jimin, your friend. "

The young men flinched at her innocent question earning a frown from Sora. " What's wrong? " She asked again.

He shook his head, " I don't know what happened to him after I left the facility. After Song Hyuji signed the contract with the facility, I was able to leave. I've never stepped foot there ever since. Even after I ran away, I've never met Jimin, Minhyuk, Hyugwoo, or any other hybrid from the facility. "

" I see... "

The wolf hybrid observed his owner getting immersed in her own thoughts until she looked up at him again and asked, " Then, do you remember where this facility is exactly? Did it have another name? "

Yoongi frowned and took a second to reply, " I think I can tell you where it is, but it has been more than ten years. And for the name, we used to just call it The facility. It didn't have any particular name. "

" Hm... " The young woman went back to immerse herself in her thoughts. One hand on her chin and the other on his chest.

Yoongi gently tugged her inside his embrace, and asked, " Why? What is making you frown this time? "