YOU CRY AT ME AND SAY (니가 내게 울먹이며 말을 해...)

" Depressed and frustrated. I still think you will hold onto me. Yesterday night too, even this moment now. It seems like only I can't fall asleep. "
-CIKI ( 사이 ) 

Without much meaning, Sora turned the tv on and unnecessarily flipped through the channels. She would steal a few glances at the clock hanging on the dark wall of the living room while a sigh would escape her lips.

She then glanced behind her. Toward the door entrance, expecting to see Yoongi greeting her with a smile on his face. Asking her how her day was and describing her his.

Solely, she knew that wouldn't happen today.

Promptly, she shifted herself at the sound of the door unlocking and gulped as soon as her eyes caught Yoongi's figure. He looked tired. His head hanged low was making her unable to see what kind of expression he currently had on his face.

As he felt her staring at him, he turned his head toward Sora, and his dark coffee eyes widened.

Hesitantly, he asked, " He came? "

'He.'

Sora instantly knew who he was talking about.

However, she had not yet prepared her heart for the sight of his confused yet broken expression. Hoseok's stay might have been brief in the house, but she knew that Yoongi would be able to pick up his scent all over the living room.

She took a deep breath, stood up from the sofa, and slowly walked toward him. " We have to talk, Yoongi. A lot had happened this morning, and we both need to talk. "

At first, he seemed to want to protest, but then he lowered his head and bit his lips. Finally, he lifted his head back, and their eyes met. With a hurtful expression, yet with a determined stare, he said, " Okay, let's talk. "

She sadly smiled at him while she took his hand in hers. " First, take off your shoes and jacket. You look tired. I will make you a camomille tea, this should help you soothe your nerves. "

While she left him there, she made him camomille tea as promised, and came back to the living room with two cups of tea.

Sora sat in front of him, and after a long silence, she asked, " You can still pick up his scent, right? "

His black fluffy ears twitched at the sound of her sweet voice, and uncomfortably nodded his head.

" And I bet that you know why he suddenly came here. " Said the woman as she calmly sipped her tea. By the corner of her eyes, she could see his grip tightening around the hem of his shirt.

She sighed, " Yoongi, you are good at picking up human emotions, right? Tell me, what do your senses tell you? "

His head immediately lifted up and frowned before his face showed sadness, " Anger. I can feel your confusion, sadness but mostly anger. "

" As expected. " She put down her cup of tea and crossed her legs. " Do you know why I'm angry, Yoongi? "

He tore his eyes away from her, and as a kid, he started mumbling, " It's because of him, isn't it? I didn't tell you I saw him, and- "