BOYS WITH FUN ( 흥탄소년단 )

" You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I having fun ?' "
-Christopher Meloni

Two months had passed since Sora showed Yoongi her treehouse. Nothing much has changed since. Well, actually some things did change. Yoongi became more open to Sora. He would reveal his emotions and thoughts to her instead of seeking Taehyung.

This actually made her really happy and proud. She couldn't ask for more than his trust. The young woman also noticed that he would ask for cuddles sometimes, which he didn't do. He would always keep some kind of space between them. Or when she would work at home, instead of staying in his room, he would sit beside her in the living room and listen to music, and slowly he would approach her until his head would end on her lap.

Sora clearly remembered the first time that had happened. She was really taken back. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to pet him, but at the same time, she was scared to startle him or that he would dislike it.

However, Yoongi proved her wrong. He took her hand that was barely brushing his hair and put it on his hair while mentioning her to pet him. She quickly executed his wishes.

His hair was smooth and felt nice to touch while his ears were cute and fluffy. Soon enough, Sora heard him purr, louder at each time she was petting him. Then, he fell asleep to her touch like an innocent cat, but instead of a cat, it was a wolf's hybrid head laying on her lap. She didn't dare to move in fear to wake him up and not seeing his cute and sleepy face, so she ended up joining him in the dreamland.

" Sora. " She looked at her left.

" Sora! " She looked at her right.

Two hybrids were looking at Sora, but two different feelings were transmitted by both of them. At her right was Taehyung, he was giving her his usual puppy look, while at her left was Yoongi, who simply gave her a stern gaze but turned into a soft one when she gave him the same look.

" Okay, okay. Fine! Do whatever you want... But must I really go with you? " She whined.

Sora finally had a day off after working like a madwoman for the past few weeks. Namjoon actually gave her five days off, which she already planned in doing NOTHING during those days, except sleep, eat and repeat.

" Come on, Sora! We finally have our days off! Namjoon gave me only three days off, though, compared to you. " Taehyung pouted. " Moreover, it has been a while since the three of us spent a day together. " Yoongi nodded with him. Sora was about to defend herself when the Labrador hybrid cut her off. " Outside the house! " He added.

She sighed, " I know. I know, okay? But WHY in the world do you want to go to an amusement park? AN AMUSEMENT PARK, Taehyung! " It was Sunday, and Sora was sure that it was going to be full of people.

" Because it looks fun! " He whined again.

" Fun, my ass. " She muttered, which earned a small smile from Yoongi. Noticing his smug expression, Sora asked, " And why are smiling, Yoongi? Don't tell me that you really want to go there? " She asked.

He had a fear of crowded places.

The young male shrugged before answering. " It sounds fun. " Sora was about to retort back, but he cut her off before she even started. " And you did tell me that I was free to do anything I wanted, right? "

She was left speechless. " Fine...Okay, you both win. "

" You heard that, Yoongi?! " Taehyung exclaimed, which earned a nod from the wolf hybrid.