WHO IS HE ? ( 그는 누구야 ? )

" When we self-regulate well, we are better able to control the trajectory of our emotional lives and resulting actions based on our values and sense of purpose. "
– Amy Leigh Mercree  

The measurement, or progress of existence, actions, events, and conditions that belong in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole that had existed and keep existing.

That was the definition of Time that Sora had learned. For her, the progress of her existence stopped at a particular time. A time where she was still naive, wasn't fully familiar with hybrids and trusted easily while her heart was still pure and innocent.

However, this supposed innocence was the one that drove her into a hell she couldn't have imagined before, something she couldn't forget or even forgive.

Yet, there she was now. Her naivety gone, her familiarity with hybrids fully respected, and her heart full of resentment.

" Sora. "

" Oh, you scared me! Jin... " The young female said as she clutched her chest.

" Hey, can I talk to you? " The seriousness in his voice sends her chills.

She gazed at him, a bit unsure, " Uh, yeah sure. " At her response, he gently grabbed her arm and led her into a random room out of curious eyes.

" What's up with you these days? "

His question wasn't something she would expect from him. That's what Sora would want herself to think, but she knew him as much as he knew her. To her Seokjin's eyes, nothing would go missing when it was something related to his friends or family. And she was fully aware of that.

" What? " She asked back, trying to play dumb.

When she saw the worry on his face turn into a glare, she knew it wasn't going to work with him. " You have been acting off for these past few weeks. What's going on? "

She shrugged before she looked away, " I don't know what you are talking about. "

" Don't give me that crap, Sora. Yoongi is worried. "

Yoongi.

Jin was fully aware that using her hybrid's name would destroy her walls, as he was now a part of her family.

" Wh- ... Look, I don't know what Yoongi told you, but I'm fine. " She tried to convince him.

" Are you? Because it's not only us that had noticed your unusual behavior. You have been in deep thoughts and became jumpy. " He said, " What is going on? Please, you can tell me. Is it work? " He approached her as he gently grabbed both her arms to make him look at him.

Sora shook her head, " Nothing is wrong, Jin. Honestly, I'm fine. " She pushed his hands away as she took a step back.

Seokjin watched his friend avoiding his gaze before she warped her arms around herself. " ... You know I've been working long enough in the center with hybrids and humans to know that when a sentence starts with 'Honestly', it's not honesty but a start of lies, right ? "

Sora snapped her head to him to retort, " I- Just drop it! I'm okay! ... " And hung her head low, " I'm just tired, that's it. I've been overloaded with work this month, so I'm a bit on edge, but I'm fine, it's nothing. "

" You sure? "

" Yeah, I'm sure. Now if you could please move so I can give those documents to Namjoon, that would help a lot. "

The man stared at Sora, trying to read her body language before a sigh escaped his plump lips, and moved out of the way to let her pass.

" Thanks... " She mumbled under her breath but knew it was loud enough to be heard.