THE NOTES 1 ( 노트 1 )

" Parents are the ultimate role models for children. Every word, movement and action has an effect. No other person or outside force has a greater influence on a child than the parent. "
-Bob Keeshan

Silence filled the room; Caressing their skin as the man's words just escaped his plump lips. Several minutes filled with their hot breath, unmatched heartbeats, and mysterious thoughts.

The silence was as deadly as it prepared before a bomb.

" ...It's all started when Hoseok found his mother. " Said the man as he stared at Yoongi's expression to test his reaction.

He was carefully listening to him.

He carried on, " Hoseok was an orphan. He lived in an orphanage near our neighborhood. However, since he entered high school, he started to look for his parents. But that was without us knowing. Not even Sora knew, even though those two would always tell each other everything. From that day on, Hoseok had distanced himself away from us. This odd behavior of his had an enormous impact on Sora and on the others. "

Seokjin paused as he was pondering over his old friend's actions.

" Slowly, each one of us started to get eaten by our own demons without telling others, and that completely destroyed our friendship. "

Yoongi nodded and tried to take all the information in.

" So, Hoseok looked for his parents and got too deep into it. To the point of forgetting his own friends and himself? " He asked to make sure he understood well.

He sighed, " So close, yet so far. I wouldn't completely turn it like that since our story is far more complicated. " Stated Jin.

The black-haired male frowned, " How so? "

" Well, I can't tell you on his behalf what happened exactly from then and how he felt, so I better show it to you. " The tall man got up from his seat, leaving a confused Yoongi behind.

He walked to his room, opened a drawer, and took out a notebook. He then took his seat back, opposing the hybrid.

" Here. " Said Jin while placing the mysterious notebook in front of Yoongi. It was plain black with two white straps in the middle.

" What is this? " Asked the wolf before glancing at the man then back at the notebook.

" Hoseok's personal journal. " Jin replied, " Inside, you can find almost all the answers you are seeking for. " He stated while his eyes were glued on the notebook.

" If this is really his, why do you have it in your possession? " Asked intriguingly, the wolf.

A deep sigh escaped the man's lips. " Well, it has ended up in my hands after a few unfortunates events. "

As soon as Yoongi was about to ask him another question, Jin cot him off and informed him, " I have to go. " He got up and pushed the chair forward. " You can stay here and read the journal until I come back; If not, you can always find under my flower pot a second key to lock the door behind you when you leave. "

Instructed Jin as he walked back to his room to grab a file from his desk along with his glass and brown coat. Then, he stepped toward the entrance and wore his shoes before looking back at Yoongi.

" Also, after reading the notes, be careful about what you will do next with Sora, okay? " He warned.

Yoongi wasn't really sure what the man was implying but took it seriously and nodded at his words. " I will. "