OUR FIRST MEETING ( 우리의 첫 만남 )

" Even if I were to be born again, I hope to never meet you again. My grudge with you will fade away, but my soul will stay the same. "

-Unknown 

" Jimin! "

Despite Jimin's small height and young age, he managed to harshly push and beat that guy on the floor. He punched him once, twice, three times, until the other guy lost consciousness. When he was done, he wiped the blood away from his lips and knuckles against his shirt before he turned their way.

" Are you okay? " He asked with the most innocent smile.

" Huh? I-Yeah, we are fine. What about you? " Said Yoongi as he looked down at his white shirt, tainted with blood.

Jimin followed his eyes and smiled, " Ah, most of it isn't mine. "

A sudden chill traveled down his body. How could he laugh as if this was nothing? People were fighting just behind him, the smell of blood was everywhere, so how could he stay so calm? But when Yoongi looked down at his bloodied knuckles, he understood why. He was like that because there was no alternative.

The way that they had to do it was the cruelest, but it was the only choice given to them to survive. All the hybrids present in this room were fighting for their own survival.

" ...For their simple entertainment. "

The wolf hybrid clenched his jaw and glared at the glass while various thoughts were running through his head. But only one was imprinted in his brain. All of this was their fault.

Humans' fault.

" Hey, Yoongi... Are you o- "

" I'm fine. " Yoongi stood up from the floor as he helped the other young hybrid. " Are you hurt? " He asked him.

He shook his head, " No, I'm okay. "

He sighed in relief and turned to Jimin, " Thanks... for saving us. "

Jimin nodded his head and smiled without a word.

Then, a bell rang through the room. Quickly, all noise of pain and chaos stopped.

" Congratulations to those who are still standing. You are allowed to step inside the next room after a medical team had come to your aid. Those who are unable to move will be rushed to the nursery or to a hybrid's hospital if necessary. Thank you for your contribution. "

Just as the megaphone was turned off, the entrance doors swung wide open as several humans, with a white blouse entered the room. They immediately came in aid to those who lost consciousness, then to those who were still standing up.

After a nurse neatly cleaned Jimin's wounds and Yoongi's, she took the small hybrid with her, after he had lost consciousness. Only a few hybrids were standing up now. N°4736/ Lv0, N°4623/Lv2, N°4689/Lv2, N°4709/Lv1, and a few others whose tags number were unreadable, including Yoongi and Jimin.

" Jimin. "

" Hm? " He turned to look at him.

With his small hands clenched around his white uniform, Yoongi said, " Thank you for saving me. Even when you didn't have to. "

Jimin seemed stunned for a moment before a genuine smile spread on his face, " I told you, we might be rivals, but we are still friends. I don't want my friends to get hurts. "

The duo sat against the wall watching the nurses taking care of the hybrids that were injured, taking them out of the room.

" Say, Yoongi. " He turned his head to Jimin, " Did I look that scary earlier? "