LINGERING FEELINGS ( 여전히 첨부됨 )

" Why does my love change in the end? I will go crazy like this. Being played like a loser, I looked at you only. Not knowing the true feelings of love, I lost myself longing for your touch. " 

-Unknown

Laughers echoing in the small room, small toys in her hands, she turned her face to her friends and giggled without reason at all. Or maybe she had. Her innocence and ignorance made her happy momentarily in those fresh memories.

Her once beautiful mother, her protective and loving father, and her childhood friends. They were all she had, and all she needed back then.

When her mother hadn't run away.

When her father hadn't turned his sadness into alcohol.

When her friends and herself had turned a blind eye to their own grief and were each other pillar to stay sane.

When...he was still here.

Those nostalgic memories were soon interrupted when an officer stepped towards her and informed Sora that the interrogation her hybrid was going through was over.

The woman instantly stood up from her seat and was attended by the man to her hybrid location.

After a few steps, she eventually caught his silhouette in the distance. He was standing in front of the interrogation room, his head hanging low, but she could see him nodding his head to the officers.

Suddenly, his head snapped to her direction, as if he had finally caught her sweet fragrance between these dull scents. At the same time, the other officers followed the hybrid's line of vision, and they noticed her too.

A familiar figure made her tore her eyes away from her hybrid to him. She slowed her steps down for a second until the man had lowered his head, not being able to maintain any eye contact with her. Probably feeling ashamed, or just feeling lost as she was.

Her bright eyes met again with Yoongi's, but this time she could notice a difference in them, or rather a vague familiarity.

Those deep pools of coffee chocolate eyes who displayed the heaviness of his feelings stared right at her. A familiar feeling traveled her body, reminding her of their first meeting. Those eyes could still reveal the bitterness of the thoughts that were crossing through his mind, yet there was still this liveness that added a glow to his feelings.

The lost and angry wolf hybrid she had first met was here.

Alarmed, the young woman found herself walking hurriedly to his side, walking through the officers as if she had forgotten their presence. Or rather, didn't want to acknowledge yet.

" Are you okay? " She asked before she put her hand on his shoulder.

The man tensed at her question but managed to show her a smile and reply that he was.

Unconvinced, she finally turned herself to face the other officers and asked, " Did something happen? "

" We had..." Trailed officer Kim while he shared a look with the other officers.

" There was a little misunderstanding between us and your hybrid. " Interrupted detective Jung.

Confused, she turned her face back to Yoongi for a confirmation, but the only thing that she was able to confirm, was the animosity between Hoseok and Yoongi.

Both men were staring at each other, but no words were exchanged.

Having enough, Sora pressed her hand on Yoongi's back and said, " We are over here, right? " Without waiting for a reply, she glanced at her hybrid and added, " We are going home. "