DECISION ( 결정 )

" It is often sais that a wrong decision taken at the wrong time is better than a right decision taken at the wring time. "

-Pearl Zhu

Silence.

The whole house was enveloped with silence.

Not the one that would usually soothe the young man as it would warp him in a tight embrace. The kind one that would caress his skin like a cool summer breeze, the type of silence that would smooth his soul and relax his mind.

No, it was none of that.

Instead, it clutched around him, warped his neck in a choke to remind him of his distorted thoughts.

His dark pool eyes were bored to the door, which the young woman took to leave his grip and go to him. The bitter taste of defeat and rejection was still strongly sensed by the wolf hybrid.

The feelings he had so hardly buried have been suddenly exposed and expressed in the most ungraceful way.

In the most ugliest way...

Had he been maybe more honest, more confident, would he still be standing alone, in this deadly silence?

He didn't know.

He wouldn't know.

But as an idea had crossed his mind, he pulled out his phone and stared at his history call before he clicked on a number.

" It has to end... " He whispered.

And after a few rings, Yoongi heard someone picking up the phone. Without wasting a second, he claimed, " I accept. "

" What? "

On the other end of the line, Song Hyejin was currently walking toward a meeting to present a new product instead of her father. Her steps slowed down slightly to concentrate on the hybrid's voice.

" Don't make me repeat myself. "

Too confused about his sudden change of heart, the woman didn't even reprimand Yoongi for the tone he was using against her. " I thought you wouldn't- "

" You heard me, Hyejin. "

Upon hearing her own name rolling in his tongue, she stopped walking. As much as she wanted to mock his unexpected phone call, a part of her doubted Yoongi's intentions to have given up so fast.

Yet, the woman shrugged those ideas away as she got what she wanted in the end.

" So? When do you want me to get you? "

" Now. "

She smirked, " You are quite eager to leave. Why? Did something happen to your little princess? Or...did she abandons you? "

Hearing no response from him, the woman giggled, " I understand. I will send a car near your location. It's your job to come without any of those dogs following you, though. Can I count on you for that? "

" Have you forgotten who you were talking to? Just send me the location. "

The woman scoffed, " You have grown to be quite bitter, sugar. I will wait for you. " Then hung up.

A few seconds later, the hybrid received a text with a link. Yoongi clicked on it and opened his map app. He nodded his head when he recognized the place. Then, he walked toward his wardrobe and grabbed a few t-shirts, shirts, hoodies, and jeans before he put them inside a big bag. He hovered it over his shoulder before he walked downstairs to the living room to peep through the curtain.