Revelation Again

Dear Jesus,

There were light spots dancing swiftly in a blanket of thick darkness.

I was in a room. Alone, or so I thought.

The light kept dancing around me, faster and faster, until it poofed in a blinding glare of light.

I was in that same hall where I had met you the first time. I was bubbling with excitement, hoping I would see you again.
Instead, a very beautiful feminine angel with long, curly, dark brown hair and a soft brown eyes appeared before me.

She had shimmering and fluffy, feathery wings. She wore a flowing white gown and had a golden Halo, a golden boot and a sword with golden engravings on its sheath and hilt.
I was startled by the glory I saw emanating from her.

When she smiled reassuringly at me, my fear disappeared. And somehow, I just knew that she is the guardian angel assigned over me from birth. And that she's going to be of great help to me henceforth.

A lot of questions were rolling in my head. Like call and response, the answers followed spontaneously.
It was like answers were being poured directly into my brain by the Holy Spirit.

She flew forward, a few inches from the gold-plated floor, and gestured for me to follow.

I did, still dazed. That was when I noticed I also was wearing a white robe.

She stopped at a wall, touching it in several places like she was inputting the secret combination to open a safe.

A big white screen came out of the wall and began to show scenes.

She started to speak to me, explaining the things that were being shown. Her voice was like the resonance of an Eolian harp, very sweet.

"God placed you in that family for a reason. And it's a grand reason that fits into His ultimate purpose for His bride. This is why the evil one has tried severally to destroy you when he saw that all his efforts to prevent your coming to earth at this time went to nought."

The scenes displayed were showing how I was born and all the underlying spiritual battles that occured during the period from my conception in my mother's womb to my early childhood. It was intense.

How didn't I know? Thank you Jesus, for caring so much for me even when I was oblivious to spiritual things.

"The fullness of time has come. Your purpose is nigh. The evil one won't stand still. This is why the Holy Spirit has opened your eyes to spiritual mysteries."

Immediately, a knowing of the dream I had forgotten came to me. It was all about a big chaos in the Church. You were trying to hint me about the fake news, right?

"The battle against the Church has started. You must be ready. I am at your service," she finished off her grand speech with a slight bow.

I was too dazed to say anything. I just followed her as she turned and took me into a room full of weapons of various kinds.

She helped me to dress in a complete armour that fit snuggly. I asked her about you.

She smiled and said, "I thought you would never ask. He's been waiting for you."

She took me through the passage, down a flight of stairs, to a calm riverside.

You were there, seated on the grass. As I drew closer, you turned and looked at me. You smiled and stood with open arms.

Overwhelmed with the knowledge of your love for me, I ran to you and began crying as waves of your love swept over me. The cross tattoos you gave me were tingling hotly.