The Love Feast

Dear Jesus,

~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh no! Is she still alive? James and I are coming right away."

"What's wrong?" I said.

"It's my mom. Her fever has gone really high, rather suddenly and I have to be there. I'll blame myself forever if anything happens to her. I'm sorry Radiance," he said as his pace increased and his eyes searched frantically for his brother.

"Go!" You said, ever so softly.

"But..." My mind voice began to protest.

"Go!" This time your voice didn't sound soft. It sounded urgent.

"I'm coming with you." I said to him.
~~~~~~~~~~

I had slept the night before quite early, in preparation for today's activities.

Sunday is my fav day. I've said it before. But instead of it being a day of rest, it's been rather full of many duties, both spiritual and physical.

I had another dream.

I saw myself and many other believers on a very wide field. I saw my friends, Kathy, Pris, John, Lydia, Fredrick (rather surprisingly), Dad, Mom and some other people I know. We were all praying vehemently.

On the other side, I saw the unbelievers. I saw Genevie, Priscilla's mother and some other unknown faces faintly in the dark mist with chains all over them. Their side was dark and eeriely silent.

Then suddenly, there emerged from the side of darkness a gigantic rock statue, in the similitude of Godzilla's monster.

It crossed over to our side in all its fierceness and fury. It began targeting each individual believer and spewing arrows of fire on each one.

Once the arrow touched anyone, that person melted into dusty ash.

My fellow aquaintances and I began to run as the Rocky giant started to chase us, still spitting out fire like a dragon.

In the spirit, my eye was opened and I saw an angel, smallish about the size of a fairy, flying by my shoulder.

As I continued running, I noticed that my other aquaintances began to be hit. I didn't have time to help them. I myself was running for dear life and dodging the fiery arrows.

Meanwhile, the angel flying by my shoulder began to speak to my ear. He said, this shouldn't have happened, but because we didn't wear the whole armour of God, we didn't unite together to resist the enemy, we were running around like little rats.

He then said, in a very authoritative voice, "Say, In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Most High God."

Getting divine courage, I stopped in my track, turned around, faced the rocky giant and shouted at the top of my voice, "In the Name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Most High God!!!"

As soon as those words left my lips, the giant shattered into a thousand pieces as if a bomb in it had been detonated.

Then, I saw the portal of heaven open. Many angels of different sizes went to each spot where the believers had melted to ashes. They went there and remoulded each one into life, girding us with the armour of Light.

Then we boldly advanced in the name of the Lord to the dark side and began to cut the chains off the prisoners and bring them into the region of Light.

"I have been waiting for so long," Genevie said as I cut the shackles on her wrists.

I looked into her teary eyes and then I woke up.