Book Launch

Hey there, dear friend! 🤗
I'm so glad you clicked the link that led you to this book, however you found it.
I believe this book has blessed you in no small way. 😇

I'm happy to announce to you all that A Pastor's Daughter's Diary is now officially published, both in ebook and paperback versions. 📚✨🥳

It is now available on the following platforms:
Amazon.com (for a worldwide audience); Selar.com; Okadabooks.com (for my African friends).🤍

It's up for a discounted price $0.99 (for a limited time!).

I'll drop a single link in the comment section that will lead to all these. Don't miss out. Go get your copy now! 😉

Also, I'll be hosting a launch party on Friday, 7th by 7:00pm GMT on Zoom.🥳 Isn't that amazing? 😃

If you're a fan of Radiance and you enjoyed this book so much, then you've got to be there

If you're a fan of Radiance and you enjoyed this book so much, then you've got to be there. 😁
In fact, I'm specially inviting you, my friend.
In case you're interested in joining in, save your seat by clicking the link in the comment section and making sure to show up on time.

It's going to be so much fun. I'm tingling all over with excitement for what has been laid down.😆 Plus, you get to see the face behind the words and you can bombard me with questions to your heart's content. 😅

✍️Things to note: I won't be taking the book down from Wattpad. I'll leave everything the way it is.
Here everything you've read is the rough form/first draft.🙂

However, I strongly encourage you to go ahead and get your own copy. You'll have your own personal copy and bragging rights to this life transforming book. 🔥

Just for your viewing pleasure, here are pictures of the new cover and the new blurb.

A PASTOR'S DAUGHTER'S DIARY

The Supernatural Diaries Series: Book One

What do you imagine the life of a pastor's daughter to be like?

Stoic, boring, Holy Mary mother of God style?

Or...

Wild, prodigal and toping the charts for every imaginable sin?

Rather than being on these two extremes, Radiance Abraham, the only daughter of the General Overseer of The Redeemer's Love Ministries, finds her pivot when she personally encounters the God her dad preaches.

She becomes no ordinary pastor's daughter. She is now the daughter of the King of the universe and her life couldn't be more perfect.

But when she gets baptized in fire, the unseen spiritual realm opens up to her in ways she could not have imagined.
From meeting with glowing angels and battling with grotesque demons, she is plunged into brutal spiritual battles that threaten her very life.

In the midst of it all, she seeks to tame her growing feelings for one grey-eyed hottie that makes her insides turn to mush.

Not wanting to lose all her amazing adventures to the wind, Radiance decides to write them back to her First Love, Jesus, in a special diary.

In this thrilling supernatural christian teen fiction, A Pastor's Daughter's Diary, journey with Radiance as she unravels and explores the reality of the unseen spiritual realm that surrounds her.

~~~

​​​​​​​This story is a must read for you if:

•You want to know how to cultivate an intimate relationship with Jesus.

•You are curious about spiritual battles between angels and demons.

•You want to know how to handle crushes/infatuation as a Christian teenager.

•You want to know how to get rid of evil addictions.

•You want to know how to perform miracles even as a young Christian.

•You want to know how to make the right friends just for you.

•You want to build a good relationship with your parents.

•You desire an interesting christian life that isn't bogged with rules and laws.

•You desire to be an A+ student.

•You want to know how to handle scandals, criticism, and bullies.

This book is an eye-opener to show you the reality of spiritual mysteries that in the unseen realm (in case you're wondering if it's real or not).

So, what are you waiting for?
Grab your copy NOW!

I hope you'll be nice enough to leave a honest, lovely review on Amazon, Goodreads, Selar and Okadabooks.
Please, it goes a loooooong way and I'll really appreciate it.
If you do, find a way to contact me and let me know so I can specially thank you in my own little way. 😁

PS: The second book in the series is now completed on Wattpad and will also be published soon, God willing. 😇✍️

Also, stay tuned for the third book in the series. Coming soon!
Watch out for this space. 😉

I love you all so much.💖💕💞
The journey to this point would have been impossible if not for you amazing people God surrounded me with.🥺🤗
God bless you a million times over. 😘😘😘