Spiritual Warfare Training

Dear Jesus,

The mystical words still poured from her mouth as we passed through the portal.

Lo and behold, we emerged in the new location. And it was the same arsenal where she had girded me with my armour in my previous revelation.

This time, I saw everything in clearer detail. The place was also layered in gold and other precious stones: Diamond, Sapphire, Amethyst, Rubies... You name it. There was a supernatural knowing of their different names that came to me as I looked at each one.

The tower-high ceiling was in a dome shape. Its transparency allowed in ethereal rays of light. The light there was almost blinding but my eyes quickly adjusted.

"This is serious business, Radiance," she said when she noticed me ooh-ing and aah-ing at the labeled armours that were organized on the wall.

They were just too irresistible. Swords, shields, daggers, bows and arrows made of gold, silver and bronze were arrayed like in a classy museum. Some looked antique while some looked as if they were just brought out of the smith's workshop and had not even seen battle.

I turned back to her, fearing that I had irked her. She stood arms akimbo, neither smiling nor frowning. She looked really serious, even her wings were dropped in a fashion that depicted seriousity – if such a word exists.

"You see, that dragon is the antichrist spirit that is in the world and infact in the Church today."

Holy Spirit re-echoed it in me, And this is the spirit of the
antichrist, which you have
heard was coming, and is now
already in the world.

My eyebrows arched up, almost reaching my hairline border. I had just fought with an antichrist spirit?

"Yes, you did," she said, confirming my suspicion.

"And he is going to come back to fight. His time of bondage has not yet come. It's a pity that the bride of our Lord is not aware or even prepared."

"There are still huge spiritual battles that must be fought before the Lord returns for his bride."

"You must not allow fear to cripple you before the adversary. He thrives on that. Faith is your weapon."

She raised my shield, holding my hands firmly around its handle as she did so. The shield that was medium-sized grew bigger but felt lighter than before in my hands. It was shimmering with light.

"With it you shall quench the fiery darts of the enemy."

"Wow!" I exclaimed, quite short of what to say.

"And about your exposed back, you need the impenetrable cloak of humility."

She pulled out a taupe piece of cloth that wasn't attractive in any way. In fact, it looked like a long discarded piece of cloth used by desert nomads. When she placed it on my back, it stretched over my skin and fit perfectly.

I smiled as Holy Spirit brought this scripture to my mind, Submit to God, resist the devil and he shall flee from you.

Gloria proceeded in her checklist, "Helmet of salvation, check. Breastplate of righteousness, check. Belt of truth, check. Boot of the gospel of peace, check."

I giggled. She tickled my feet with her touch as she checked it. And as she touched each piece of armour, a surge of glory would flow from her hand to that piece.

"Now, I'll give you a quick training on the offensive weapon you have – the Sword of the Spirit."
She took my sword that was inserted by the side of my belt and pulled it out of its sheath. It glimmered. Golden bursts of light reflected from its double edges.