Mysteries Unveiled

Dear Jesus,

"Please help me, Lord. Help my friends understand what all of this is about. Connect them in the Spirit."

We bounded out of the mall, our shopping condo terminated.

I glanced out the window and could see John riding his Powerbike. He, having gained control over his initial angry and defensive stance, was now moving his lips inconspicuously in prayer. A royal priest indeed! I smiled to myself.

Grace and Pris went home but gave me signals that they would be praying.

The rest of us rode silently in the car.
I switched on my data and sent a message to our Holy Priesthood group. It was a simple message: Watch and pray!
They all, except, John and Gen, who were driving, acknowledged the reception. 

I wondered in my spirit why the demon couldn't tell that I was strong light.

"It can't tell. I have blinded it momentarily," you said.
I smiled. Perfect setup.

Dad was in church when we arrived, praying on the altar.

I sat them all down. It felt much safer here than outside.

I began to sense that the demon was already getting uncomfortable with its surroundings.
Luke was beginning to squirm and shuffle.

"How much longer do we have to wait? I've got other places to be, you know? Let's get this over with."

"Just a few minutes more. As you can see, the pastor is busy."

"No!" he yelled suddenly, his harsh voice echoing through the hall, startling everyone by the abruptness of it.

He sprang to his feet. "I'm leaving now! I thought this wouldn't take more than a minute."

I was about to look for an excuse convincing enough to make him stay, when I heard Dad's voice say, "It's okay, you can come now."

Dad was seated on the step that led up the platform.

The moment he said that, it was as if someone threw a ballistic missile at  Luke.

He was flung away by an invisible force.
He began to manifest the demonic spirit in him. He became really violent, and was scattering chairs in every direction.

I have seen lots of deliverance sessions at church during the service. I've seen demons exposed and expunged before. But, never have I seen anything close to the degree of violence that this demon manifested.
It would slither, then kick, then punch, then roll on the floor, screaming and hollering. I was getting concerned for Luke's safety. He could be really hurt, with the way this demon was going.

Thankfully, John and Nathan were there. Dad, still seated on the step, looking not the slightest bit surprised or scared, gestured for them to come forward.
He laid his hands on them, prayed, and said, "You'll hold him. Pray in tongues."

I saw that John and Nathan initially gave the look of, "that's dangerously crazy!", but they simply nodded and obeyed.

They picked Luke up by both arms and dragged him to the front of the altar. That wasn't without serious protest from the demon.

Dad was still seated on the step. I was like, shouldn't he be getting up now?

Felicia was wide-eyed. Gen and Hirena too. I guessed they had never seen anything like it. Kathy wasn't too scared. She knew.

"You guys have to keep praying. He'll be delivered. Jesus will set him free," I said while ushering them to a safe corner of the auditorium.
They didn't sit. They began praying, fervently.