#37 rescue

My breathing was heavy as I paced around in my room. Who is the mastermind. It's all I could think. The same four words repeating over and over until I thought I could go crazy....or maybe I already am crazy. I just want to go home is that so crazy? Maybe it is I don't know. Who would do this to us? I heard a faint knock at my door in the middle of my breakdown so I slowly stepped towards the door and opened it to see himiko standing in front of me "hey kokichi I have something to show you" Himiko slowly reached for my hand so I instinctively flinched back "d-dont touch me!" I've been loosing so much trust in everyone around me I refused to let anyone touch me, it didn't matter if they were my friend or not.

"Oh.....sorry" She apologized. I grabbed a knife off of my counter which made me feel a bit safer and I began following himiko. "So um himiko....why didn't you really do anything in the class trials....except for the most recent one" Himiko sighed "everyone else did it for me so I didn't think I had to do anything but there were only four people so I felt like I had to do something" She explained. She did amazingly in the most recent trial....its a shame she didn't help out more though....

"Where are we even going?" I asked after we walked around for about an hour. I could swear we passed the elevator three separate times but I'm not exactly sure. She shrugged "I didn't really want to go anywhere I just wanted to take a walk with you" "Why" "You kept punching the walls so I thought you were angry....and walks with others usually calms me down" I can't really complain because it did calm me down.....

At least for a little bit

The next thing happened so fast

We walked into the dining hall, the wall crumbled, two people wearing black suits entered, gunshots.....and when I opened my eyes.....i saw two dead bodies laying in front of me

*ding dong dong ding*

"A body has been discovered!"

I could tell that they died from a gunshot, the girl on the chest and the boy on the forehead. What? Does someone in this school have a gun? I looked at himiko and backed up, slowly raising the knife I had brought with me "you.....you....." It must be her. We're the only ones in the dining hall and I definitely don't have a gun. "No it isn't me! You can even strip search me I don't have a gun!" I saw her reach into her pocket. SHE DOES HAVE A GUN she lied to me! Why else would she reach into her pocket?! "P.....PLEASE DON'T HURT ME"

I sprinted straight to my room and locked the door. I was shaking in fear, breathing scattered, tears streaming down my face. I curled into a ball and covered my head.

Just let me sleep. Take me away from here
_________________________________________

"P......PLEASE DON'T HURT ME" Kokichi screamed as he sprinted away from me, dropping the knife he held on the ground. I took the checkered scarf out of my pocket and looked at it with a sigh. I was just trying to give it back to him.....whenever he sees it he calms down it makes him feel safe, like kaede is protecting him....if anything I made him feel unsafe. I dropped the scarf of the ground and approached the dead bodies slowly, there was one girl and one boy. I removed the pin on the boys suit and read

"Makoto naegi:future foundation"

Then I read the other one

"Kyoko kirigiri:future foundation"

.......i don't know who they were but they looked pretty.....