#11 finding a way out

By the time I finished cleaning up the monopads it was already night time so I was supposed to be meeting kaito and tenko soon....i should be able to make it if I run. I managed to make it but I was a little bit late....i hope they won't mind "h-hey guys" I greeted with a shy smile "oh! Kokichi I thought that you wouldn't show up for a moment what took you so long?" Tenko asked "I was hanging out with himiko and l-lost track of time" I lied, basically on instinct....she seemed to buy it though "I guess that's fine just try to be on time, any later and we would've started without you" Tenko warned before getting into an offensive position "as a quick warm up, throw a punch at me"

"Wh-what! B-b-but i-i don't w-want to hurt y-you you're my friend" I said while looking down "oh I see the problem you need more confidence! Don't worry you can punch me, I won't get mad or anything I promise" Tenko said with a small smile. I reached my arm out and punched tenko lightly "come on you can do better than that, I know you aren't that pathetic" Kaito said as he crossed his arms....i punched her a little harder "....well....thats a good start" Tenko said as she patted me on the back "here this is how you punch properly" Tenko said as she walked over to kaito, using him as a punching bag.

"Remember, you have to put power in it or it won't do anything to your opponent" She said before punching kaito In the stomach with the might of 1000 Suns....."w-wow tenko! You're so strong" I gushed with a smile "th-thanks.....i worked really hard to get this strong....its nice to know that it payed off" Tenko said as she put her hand behind her head and smiled.... "stop flirting and help me up I think she broke one of my ribs!" I heard kaito yell from the floor "eh- s-sorry here let me help!" I said as I rushed over to kaito and reached out my hand to help him up. He hesitated before grabbing my hand and getting up "a-are you okay? Is a-anything broken?" A asked as I lifted his shirt to check for broken bones but kaito pushed me away slightly "get your hands off of me!" He yelled before crossing his arms and looking away again "but....im fine, at most it will just leave a bruise"

"G-good....w-well its not good that you're going to have a bruise but i-its good that you didn't break anything" I explained with an apologetic smile
_________________________________________

After training with Tenko and Kaito I walked back to my dorm room but before I got there shuichi tapped me on the shoulder to get my attention "hm? Oh shuichi wh-where were you? I didn't see you at all yesterday" "Oh I was testing out methods to get through that door without getting shocked and I finally found a way! Come, come!" With that shuichi ran back towards the door where we first met Tsumugi and korekiyo.....memories "up there all we need to do is break that thing right there and the electric fence should be deactivated" "B-but how are we supposed t-to get up there.....Neither o-of us are tall enough to reach it"

Shuichi looked like he was thinking before he said "theoretically, if you sit on my shoulders you should be able to reach it and destroy it" Shuichi said as he kneeled down so It would be easier for me to get on him. "Wh-what would I destroy it with?" I asked as I climbed onto shuichi's shoulders, shuichi instinctively grabbed onto my legs so I wouldn't fall "I have this knife that I retreved from the library....nobody bothered to clean up the crime scene so it was just laying on the floor, you can use it" He said as he grabbed the knife and gave it to me "now stab that thing and let's get out of here together!" I stared at the....i guess electric fence generator or whatever it is called and rammed the blade into it....nothing happened for a moment

and then it EXPLODED.

I screamed as I was pushed off of shuichi's shoulders.....and then everything went black

.....

"Kokichi..... "

........

"KOKICHI!"
...............

I woke up as someone shook me with a scared expression.....i didn't know who though, my vision was incredibly blurry "ehhhh......shu......shuichi?" I guessed "yeah! It's me.....You seem to be okay...." I felt him moving my limbs around.....i think he was checking for wounds "Wha......what.....happened" "You kind of......exploded but don't worry we're only a few steps away from the exit! I will get you to a hospital as soon as I can" I felt shuichi put me on his back and walk towards the exit but when he opened the door.....