#23 the most wonderful of wonderful things

I was standing as far away from shuichi as I could as we wated for monokuma to arrive with rantaro because even though he's injured and pretty out of it he still has to be there....thats pretty stupid if you ask me....but hey, what do I know......i heard footsteps approach me from behind so I turned around so see shuichi approaching me "hey koki, um do you want to 'take a bath' with me after this" My face turned red with blush as the offer was made....shuichi.....me....taking a bath together.....eugh that's a terrible thought.....but then I realized what he ment, he wanted to talk to keebo.....at least I hope that's what he ment

"why are you blushing? Ohh you must think that I want to take an actual bath with you....well....i guess that isnt such a bad thought....the thought of you and I in a bath together, getting to see all of that beautiful skin of yours unclothed....it makes me want to.....ah~" Shuichi fantasized out loud to me as he started drooling at the thought "maybe we should invite rantaro too! I would lose my mind!"shuichi suggested....appearently he still hasn't let go of rantaro....he quickly shook his head to get rid of his, most likely dirty, thoughts and refocused on me. "eh- w-well it's not like you will even get the chance after this trial is over, you'll be dead, gone, executed" I said I looked away....although the thought of shuichi being dead saddened me a little bit.....but it will be.....revenge for.....killing......kaede.....even though I was still mad at the fact that shuichi took kaede from me I......i don't want him to die......i still like him......at least a little bit. Shuichi sighed lightly as he looked towards the floor "you really think I did it.....well I guess there's nothing to say that would convince you.....i will just prove my innocence at the class trial then"

Not long after that rantaro was basically thrown into the elevator and we started progressing downwards ".....h-hey shuichi" "Yes koki?" "U-um....if you are proven innocent.....i-i will take an actual bath with you as an a-apology for falsely accusing you of k-killing kaede" Shuichi's eyes lit up as he heard me "really?" I nodded "yeah....but that's only if and I highly doubt that you didn't murder her so I reccommend that you keep dreaming" I suddenly was thrown off my feet and onto my face when the elevator stopped....every time we come back here this thing is getting more and more unsafe..... Shuichi held out his hand to help me up but I just got up myself and walked to my podium.

"Alright let's begin with-" "It was shuichi!" I interrupted "nyeh......you probably shouldn't interrupt monokuma but....what makes you say that" Himiko questiond at she looked up at me "there's an entire list of evidence that I could g-go through that all points to shuichi, we found shuichi's hair at the crime scene-" "HOLD ON A SECOND" Tenko yelled which immediately got my attention "what's wrong? W-we did find his hair at the crime scene you were the o-one that found it actually" "Yeah but something has been bothering me about the hair that we found.....think back to the way we found it, hair dosent fall out like that naturally.....something must've cut it off to....frame him!".... Tenko actually made a good point....i didn't know how to refute it so I just ignored the point she made and said "well....what about the m-missing limbs? Shuichi seems like the t-type to keep the limbs in h-his room or something so he can build a sh-shrine or something like that"

"No he wouldn't! Even he wouldn't stoop that low" Kaito defended "aww kaito defended meeeee" Shuichi gushed...or maybe he was taunting him I couldn't tell "Get your head outta your ass! I only did it because my life is on the line" "W-well.....um.....uh wh-who else would've been deranged enough to stab miu with basically every sharp thing in the k-kitchen" Rantaro raised his hand but I could tell he was jokeing "Well....anyone of us could be hiding their true nature behind a mask of lies" Kiibo added "shuichi is the culprit! I know for sure!" Maki intergected " I overheard him talking about how he was more important than kaede earlier so he must've gotten jealous of how close kokichi was getting with kaede and killed her" "I can confirm that I said that.....b-but that doesn't mean that I killed anyone!" "Let's face it shuichi is the culprit!" Maki, himiko, Korekiyo and I yelled at the same time "no he isn't!" Tenko, kaito, rantaro and kiibo yelled back also at the same time