#19 kiibot

(Okay before we begin I would like to make something clear, robot keebo is spelled like this: keebo, and human kiibo is spelled like this: kiibo. Things are going to get really confusing if you don't keep that in the back of your mind face...if it's too hard to understand don't worry I'll eventually give up and start calling him kiibot so you won't have to remember that for the rest of the story okay? Ya got all that? Okay onto the Story)

We all sat in the bathhouse waiting for kiibo, tenko, and rantaro to arrive with the robot....it was incredibly boring....."um...h-hey maki-may, you're the ultimate lucky student right?" I asked, for conversation "maki-may? What kind of nickname is.... Yeah why" "d-does that mean that you can....run across the s-street without getting hit by cars?" Maki looked down with a small disappointed sigh "I'm pretty sure most people can do that" ".....well.....i-it was supposed to be a conversation starter....." I said as I gave an embarrassed smile " That's a terrible conversation starter...." "W-well....we're in a conversation r-right?"......and just like that our conversation ended......

Then I looked at kaito. he's been quiet ever since the class trial.....he hasn't been coming to training either.....maybe I should talk to him "H-hey kaito" "Hi...." ".........." "........" What an interesting conversation we had. we heard the door open so we turned our attention towards the door to see rantaro carrying the robot into the bathhouse "how are you carrying him isn't he heavy" I asked as rantaro set him down "no, actually, he is surprisingly light"

"So how do we turn on this piece of shit" Miu said as she walked to the robot, got on her knees, and started pressing buttons...."you probably shouldn't-" Rantaro started but he was interrupted by the robot glowing and beeping loudly after she pressed a button on his chest "....thats probably not good" "Wh- no shit! What did you even press?!" Kaito asked angerly "I-I don't know!" everyone started panicking and yelling because we all thought we were going to explode. Maki and rantaro were the only calm ones I watched as rantaro walked over to the robot and pressed the button again....the robot stopped glowing and the beeping stopped "you must've triggered an alarm or something"

Miu smiled awkwardly and backed away from the robot "I think to turn it on you have to...." Rantaro turned the robot around and flicked on a switch on the back of the robots neck. The robots eyes slowly opened, revealing glowing teal eyes "huh? How did I get here...." The robot asked lightly, seemingly to himself "hey! What's your name, you do have one right" Rantaro greeted "Oh hello, I am K1-B0 b-but please address me as keebo" Rantaro nodded before Miu asked "so....do you know how to get out of here? Can you use a lazer to cut down the walls or something"

"Um....unfortunately I don't have that function but with my code I might be able to move my consciousness to another device that could do that, my creator did that multiple times during the earlier years of my creation I may be able to still do it" "Great so....do it then" Keebo looked down as he pressed his fingers together nervously "I um....i need a computer of some sort first....preferably a laptop" Kaede sighed before saying "whatever I'm tierd, let's deal with this shit later" We all looked at each other and had a silent agreement that we were all tierd and it would be easier to deal with it later so we all started leaving the room

"sorry keebo we should be going no-" "Please don't leave me" Keebo said as he grabbed my wrist....we stood there in silence as keebo looked at me with pleading eyes....."....i will come back I promise" "You're definitely going to come back? No exceptions?" I nodded. Keebo thought for a moment before letting me go "please come back" He pleaded....who knew that a promise as simple as that would be difficult to keep