#36 going up?

We stood there for a moment staring at the corpse of our robotic friend before monokuma appeared "special delivery!" He announced. Special.....delivery? We saw a girl with bandages around her waist and a eye patch with two katanas in holsters forming an x shape on her back walk into the room with a noticeable limp. She bowed to us "Hello everyone my name is tenko chabashira and I'm the ultimate ninga" She grabbed one of the katanas and showed it off to us "I hope we can get along..." Without thinking I rushed forwards and hugged tenko as tight as I could, forcing her to drop the Katana "tenko! I'm so happy you're okay! I missed you so much!" I felt tenko gently wrap her arms around me "I missed you too"

"Oh and the elevator is fixed too" Monokuma added "It was that easy!?" Maki yelled. I looked towards the elevator which was completely fixed. I sighed and let tenko go. Everyone rushed into the elevator with little to no hesitation and I was about to join them but I got distracted by the faint sound of a phone ringing "kokichi? What are you doing come on" Maki said "I'll be there in a minute..." "We can only hold the elevator for so long hurry up" I nodded and followed the sound into the storage room. I picked up the phone "hello? Is this....future foundation?" I asked lightly. Silence for a moment.... "We...we can't get into the school there's a giant cage around it....we're going to have to try another way so this is going to take longer than expected" Makoto said "oh...th...thats fine just....please try your best you can do it!" "Thank you for the encouragement" "Your welcome I guess" I slowly hung up the phone and sighed. I really hope that he saves us...

I sighed and turned around but as I was about to leave I saw a black book on a shelf that caught my eye. The rest of the books were dusty but it was the only book that wasn't covered in dust. I grabbed the book and took it off of the shelf gingerly. I read the cover 'photo album property of: I k o i m h y '.....i k o i m h y? What is that supposed to mean? Who is....I koimhy? Nevermind they're probably dead anyway....i opened it and saw dozens upon dozens of photos....of us.....like we knew each other before the killing game, kaede and i playing chess....i guess we did that before the game too, shuichi carrying kiibo around on his shoulders and stuff like that. Out of curiosity i picked up the photo and flipped it around to see neat cursive hand writing.

'the cutest couple in the school'

The photo album was filled completely. Someone must've been taking these photos for years....but something strange I noticed was the descriptions of the photos becoming more vauge and bitter the further into the book I got.

Korekiyo and Angie reading books together was described as 'Two idiots pointlessly waste time'

On a picture of shuichi 'He used to think logically'

Maki and Miu hugging each other 'More meaningless friendships are made'

All of us together in a picture. We looked like we were having so much fun....'There's no point in killing time we aren't going anywhere anytime soon....don't they know that?'

My eyes widened as I set the book down. What? We...we didn't know each other before the killing game but photos are hard evidence right? I don't understand! Who took these photos? Based on the descriptions on our photos talking in past tense that means someone must have their memories.... Maki yelled suddenly "KOKICHI HURRY UP" "Eh- s...SORRY I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE" I yelled in return. I placed the book back on the shelf before rushing into the elevator "sorry it took so long I had to.....take a phone call"

(Just in case any of you are curious)

Kiibo's picture- 'he was pure before shuichi got his hands on him'
Tsumugi's picture- 'we were friends...i think'
Kirumi's picture- 'I miss her....at least a little'
Angie's picture- 'her puppet shows were nice but they don't mean anything to me anymore'
Kaede's picture- 'what you see is what you get'
Miu's picture- 'she dosent deserve her talent'
Korekiyo's picture- 'he was interesting....i guess'
Kaito's picture- 'he won't shut up about his new girlfriend...i couldn't care less'
Shuichi's picture- 'he used to think logically'
Rantaro's picture- 'his stories were exciting....until I heard them all'
Keebo's picture- 'Miu made him recently....at least it's somewhat new'
Kokichi's picture- 'he was much more interesting before it happened'
Tenko's picture- 'she tries too hard to be liked that's why everyone loves her'
Maki's picture- 'her existence annoys me'
Himiko's picture- 'shapeshifter'