Eddy Chen | Boba

i feel like this is even more niche than my chapters with classical music content lol

to the few who are gonna read this: hope you enjoy :)

Still not succeeding you kept fumbling to find the right key to Eddy's apartement, whilst juggling a bag of takeaway-bubbletea and a carton filled with donuts and cursed yourself for not having three arms. Once you finally managed to enter you couldn't help but chuckle to yourself. There was no sign of someone practicing, not like Eddy had ensured you half an hour ago he would be.

You set the donuts on the kitchen counter, but took the bubbletea with you on your search for your boyfriend.
Of course, you found him in the living room, on his phone, sprawled comfortably all over the couch.

"Dude, didn't you promise me just half an hour ago you'd be pracitcing like mad right now?", you teased.

He looked guilty, almost like a little kid who was caught misbehaving.
"Good morning to you, too", he grinned. "Bubbletea first, then practice?" He always tried that.

"Nuh-huh. Concert's soon. You get yours once you're done with practice", smugly you flopped down next to him and took yours out of the bag.
After you've taken the first sip, he started making grabby hands for your bubbletea.

"Shoo. Go practice and earn yours. I already got my practice in today."

"Come on! Just one sip."

"One sip, one kiss", you proposed your deal after some consideration.

He huffed, but then grinned at you, grabbed your shirt and pulled you closer. Eddy kissed you softly, letting his lips brush against yours softly. He released your shirt to bury his hand in your hair, playing with the locks of it and started to deepen the kiss.
Only when he yanked your bubbletea from you, you realized what'd just happened.
Breaking the kiss, you exclaimed and made an effort to get your cup back, but he was already on his feet, hurrying away from the couch and sipping happily on your bubbletea.

"Alright. Alright. Two can play that game", you said calmly and reached over to fish his order out of the bag.
Before he could realize what you were up to, you had already sipped a good portion of his bubbletea.

"Hey! Hey, okay", he shouted from across the room, "Okay, truce! You get yours back, I go practice. Just- give me my bubbletea."

He held out his hand expectantly, but you just sat there and puckered your lips into his general direction.
Eddy sighed, but made his way over to you anyways, unable to hide his small smile.
After he placed another lingering kiss on your lips, you ungrugdingly handed him his bubbletea. With a soft "Thank you", he pressed another peck on your cheek, that had your stomach flutter almost more than a normal kiss.
So all you could do was breathe a small "Yeah" which made his smile grow nearly double in size.

Once you'd gathered yourself and Eddy was already busy with opening his violin case, you remembered you had also gotten donuts.

"Donuts", you blurted out, before your brain could catch up with what you actually wanted to say. So obviously Eddy shot you a confused look from across the room.

"There's donuts. In the kitchen." You were pretty sure you were still blushing from just a few moments ago.

Eddy's face broke into a crooked grin.
"You're so cute."

-------------------------

watch twoset and don't forget to practice ;)