James Bond | From Busan With Love

*this isn't supposed to be a certain Bond, you can choose your favorite. Hope you enjoy :)*

Mr Bond walked hurriedly into your lab.

"What's the matter, Sir?"

"M told me you had some new equipment for me and I should get down quickly. I need to be at the airport in exactly one hour, so please do hurry up, Q."

"Right, uhm, over here, please", you always struggled to get out a normal and complete sentence in James' presence. But then again you were socially awkward in general.

Inquiringly he looked through all of your files, papers, prototypes and touched everything, as always. You swatted his hand away, being annoyed by his lack of any kind of manner you even forgot your usual physical contact shyness.

"How often do I have to tell you, 'Do not touch my stuff, Double O Seven'."

"As often as you wish", he grinned and picked up a laser gun, powered by a minimized reactor which allowed to contain the energy extracted by thermonuclear fusion, you developed.

Quickly you snatched it out of his hand, "That is not finished, yet!", and gave him a key instead.
Together you walked over to a slightly higher part of your lab, kind of like a podest.
You revealed his new car. An Aston Martin DB11, of course with some additional specialties, as always.
The moment you began to show him some, he immediately wanted to test everything and drive his new baby.

"I guess you'll have to wait until your mission begins. And please, do not destroy or even damage it again? I-I worked hard on this one, it costs around £600.000.000 and it's the only one of its kind."

"I'm gonna be as careful as always, Q", he stupidly grinned down at you as he saw the terror on your face.
Sighing you stared into his beautiful eyes.

He only broke your 'moment' as M's voice echoed through the whole lab.

"007, it's time. There's a driver waiting for you."

"Don't get yourself killed out there", you kind of shouted after him, as he jogged through the glass door, saluting at your order.

Sighing you returned to your work, although there was not much to do at the moment. Some data should be ready now, from an experiment you set up earlier this day.

After a few seconds James burst into the lab, again and walked straight up to you.

"You know, Q, I've reconsidered the situation and came to the conclusion, that you haven't shown me every feature yet, right? And it could be quite dangerous not knowing what this exact pen here is for, right?"

He was about to click it, but you were able grab it from him at the last second.

"Good God, J- Mr Bond those are three mini grenades compressed into one pen. If you click it three times, it goes off. See these metallic stripes right there? They show how many times it's been clicked. You've already clicked it twice. Twice! One more accidental click and my lab would've been gone! For God's sake, 007!"

"Oh." He simply said, "anyways, so I thought you could come with me and explain me everything else, yes?"

"W-wait. Are you asking me to join you on your mission?"

"Mhh, not exactly. More like, I do the actual work and you stay at the hotel and do the science stuff? It was difficult enough to convince M letting you go to Busan with me in the first place."

You weren't sure whether to go with him or not, you weren't much of an adventure guy after all, just a very smart science nerd. Plus you've never been out in the field before. Sure you had the training if it should come to a critical situation, but... you weren't sure if you could handle it. On the other hand... a couple of nights just you and James? Didn't sound too bad...

"So...?"

"What? Uh, heh, yeah... sure. We don't wanna risk anything, do we?", you smiled.

"Great, then come along. Your luggage is already at the airport, I hope you're okay with that", he put his arm around your waist and carried you to his old car. An old BMW, of course with some extras of yours. You secretly thanked him for disobeying M's order to be driven to the airport, because this meant you could concentrate on James without a chauffeur watching.
Whilst he started the car he said, "Oh and call me James, please, (Y/N)." He looked at you, grinned and drove with 120 m/ph to the airport.

During your flight James studied some files, so you pulled out your phone and watched your favorite show. After some time you two talked a bit and finally fell asleep until you arrived at Busan, South Korea. You woke up right when the plane started to land. Embarrassed you had to regognize that you must've put your head on his shoulder whilst sleeping, but started to calm down as you noticed the arm draped around your neck. Still, you couldn't help the blush darkening your cheeks. James just grinned down at you knowingly.

You didn't even know what this mission was about, but you also didn't really care as long as you and James were safe. And you felt safe in his presence, so you didn't worry about anything. At least not yet. Not knowing the missions purpose probably guaranteed yours and James safety.

You checked into your hotel suite. Apparently there was only one bed.
Funny that M usually selects the hotels for 007. James flopped down on the bed, after taking off his suit jacket and opening his vest. So you just did as he did and took off your suit jacket and loosened your tie. You sat awkwardly next to his legs, not sure whether to lay down or not. He made the decision for you and pulled you down at your waist. Quickly he swung himself onto your hips, without any mercy he suddenly tickled you, until tears of laughter were streaming down your face. You were surprised he did that. He never seemed like a guy who'd do things like tickling.

"N-no, ple-please... J-James stop", you panted.
Grinning he stopped torturing you, his chest rising and falling heavily as well. And again, you two lost yourselves in each others eyes. His hands stayed on your torso. Slowly he let himself fall next to you and propped himself up on his elbow.
He stared into your eyes and it felt like he gazed right into your soul.
You never really talked, just about your inventions etc. Therefore it was even more weird that it felt like he could read your mind and feelings. You absolutely weren't used to so much loving attention, it made you uncomfortable. Even though James was so careful and took things slow.

His gaze flickered from your eyes to your lips and back to your eyes. Inch by inch you could feel him get closer. That's when you leaned in, too and he finally crashed his lips onto yours. It wasn't slow at all, but it definitely was loving and sweet. It was James after all, what were you expecting? British gentleness.
He softly broke the kiss and put his hand on you cheek.

"Wow. Didn't know that you swing that way?", you chuckled quietly.

"Same. It's just... you...", he stated, seeming a bit overwhelmed himself.

Grinning you connected your lips again. He parted his lips and you let your tongue slip into his mouth. You made out for quite a while, but kept yourselves at bay.

Around midnight-ish you found yourself in his arms, your back against his chest.

"You're a great person, you know..." he paused, "I'm sorry I destroyed all your stuff. It's actually really brilliant."

"It's quite alright, really. Just... try not to anymore? I can give you some failures to destroy...", you laughed quietly. He was a very sweet guy...

He kissed your neck and whispered "Goodnight, my love."

"Goodnight, James."