Sam Winchester | A hunter's boyfriend

It wasn't unusual for you to wake up in the middle of the night, because of some noises. After all you have to have a light sleep when you live together with two hunters.

So you heard the footsteps already at the other end of the corridor. They were slow and seemed tired, clearly not dangerous.
As they were getting nearer you started to guess that it's gotta be Sam. He and Dean were out on a hunt, which apparently was more difficult than they thought.

As you watched the door being opened, a small crack of light started to brighten the bedroom.

"Sam?"

"Yeah, sorry to wake you up."

He turned the lights on, making you squint your eyes.

"You seem tired..."

"Uh yeah it kinda got more complicated than we expected, but we handeled it. Don't worry", he explained yawning.

You smiled and patted on the empty side next to you. "Come here", you added softly.

Sam stripped down to his boxers, like you, and lifted the covers. He laid his head on your chest, his hair tickling your skin whenever he slightly moved.

You started to lightly massage his back until he fell asleep. Softly planting a kiss on his head you whispered, "everything's gonna be alright."

Of course you noticed his calmness was faked. As well as the reassuring smile he gave you. Plus the smell of germicide was hard to miss. He probably got some very bad wounds, which would also explain why he walked so slow. But you knew he wouldn't talk about it right now, you'd figure it out in the morning, together with Dean.

*uhhhhhh guys... next season, last season huh?! Tbh I was really surprised. Supernatural was that show that never really ended and now it does. It's hard, I guess. But you know, they better end it before it gets really bad and they give us some shitty plots.
AKF*