BTS V | Winter Bear

"Baby?"
You groaned. His voice was so gruffy and even deeper when he was sleepy.

"Yeah."

"What's wong?", his accent was even thicker when he wasn't fully awake.

"Can't sleep."

Tae 'awed' and snuggled closer.

"Don't worry, go back to sleep."
Though gladly pushing further into his embrace didn't match what you just said.

"Close your eyes", he whispered.

It wasn't necessarily that you weren't tired, your thoughts were just jumping around, not even giving you time to even try and clear your mind for one second.
So you gladly took the opportunity to close your eyes and wait for your boyfriend to help and end your misery.
He already trained so much today and yet he still was up with you at 2am and cared for you.

He looks like a blue parrot
Would you come fly to me?
I want some good day,goodday, good day
Goodday, good day
Looks like a winterbear
You sleep so happily
I wish you good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night

He started softly, barely a whisper.
Immediately your heart swelled double its size with love and joy for him. You couldn't help the grin that spread over your face, doing your best to keep the bubbly feeling of happiness in your chest. You weren't sure whether the lyric change had that much to do with it, or if it was just him singing your favourite song to you.

Imagine your face
Say hello to me
Then all the bad days
They're nothing to me
With you

Tae stroked your hair soothingly, then traveled to your cheeks, under your jaw and finally dug his fingers in your shoulder, with just the right pressure. You sighed contently. 
Just when you were about to drift off he began again, barely above a whisper. 

Winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh

He hummed the outro an octave lower, lulling you even faster and more gently to sleep.