Chris Evans | Sharing Is Caring

Thought it was cute, might delete later :P

Content you snuggled closer to Chris.
After slowly stirring conscious and without opening your eyes, you found a comfortable position on his naked chest. Still drunk on sleep you took in his scent and nuzzled into him.
Through the jalousies came stripes of the soft golden sunrays  and the sheets were still wrapped around you like a cocoon.

Chris huffed a satisfied sigh and tugged you even closer. You both intended to snooze longer, there wasn't one single thing to do today.
His chest heaved your head high up with another deep sigh, the air leaving him with a soft long-stretched grumble.
If you would have been properly awake, you would have chuckled. So all that came out was something between a whimper and a snore.

The tippy-taps weren't aware to you until Chris groaned, already knowing what was bound to happen. Sure enough, the mattress dipped down and four paws found their way all over the both of you, stepping wherever. Until they found their destination and Dodger flopped right between you two, burying you underneath his fluffy chest and sticking his snout out to lick all over your boyfriends face.
Every. Goddamn. Morning.
"Dodger", you whined, already feeling some of his fur in your mouth, whilst Chris was trying to get the tail wagging monster off his face.

"Come on, pal", Chris laughed and shoved his snout away, howling when Dodgers tongue got to his mouth again.
Dodged finally settled next to Chris, so that you both shared him in the middle.
"He's fucking cockblocking me", you squinted at the dog, who was giving you his best puppy eyes. You knew damn well why these two got along so perfectly. They could get anything from you with that look. Fucks sake.
"You should be grateful he lets you share me", Chris chuckled and scratched Dodger behind his ear.
"Sometimes I'm convinced you love him more than me."
"Well, for starters he doesn't talk as much... he's always happy with the food I make him-"
"That was one time, and only because half of the stuff you put in there is used to poisen people with!"
"Bullshit, you just don't eat anything! Not even my nephew is that picky!" Before you could protest and get even louder, Dodger broke your deal of sharing Chris again by taking your boyfriend up for himself.
"Dodgerr...", you groaned. "Chris, do something", you pouted and half-heartedly tried to shove Dodger back onto the mattress.
Chris just chuckled and gave first a kiss on your forehead and then pulled Dodger closer, allowing him to rest his head on Chris' shoulder.