Din Djarin | Belly Rubs

i hope y'all are not too fed up with my din phase yet lol
and the rather specific and self indulgent topics

————————————————

"Drop that!"

Din had been walking in front of you the entire time, holding the branches that protuded into the small path for you. He had turned around to check on you, now pointing sternly at you with his finger.

"(Y/N). No, drop it", his tone was calm but you could tell he was being serious.

You looked back at the open cactus fruit in your hand, a small pink flower just at the side of it, where you had peeled it open.
Sometimes you've had to halt and wait for Din to open up the path through the thicket again which had given you plenty of time to look around, find the cactus fruit and manage to figure out how to open it. The fruit smelled delicious, looked fresh and just the right amount of juicy after a long walk in the hot and humid forest. Plus the flower looked pretty which had been the reason you'd plucked it from high above you in the first place.
Only because of the way Din sounded you gave drinking it a second thought, but within very few seconds concluded he was once again being no fun and just overprotective.

Back at the Crest you immediately went to bed. The cramps came in waves, making you curl up into a ball and grip the bunched up blanket in your arms tightly.
A few moments later Din stood over you and you could tell he was doing his best to hold back the "I tried to warn you / I told you so" comments.

"Please", you whined, somehow curling yourself up even tighter around the blanket in your arms.
You didn't know what you were begging him for, but in your feverish pain your brain just jumped on autopilot and you just knew anytime Din was near it was gonna be fine. Anything to make your self induced agony go away.
Din didn't really seem to know what to do with your plea either, no matter if it had been a dumb decision or not, he never liked seeing you in any kind of discomfort.
Sighing he put away some of the armour and lied down next to you. He pulled another blanket around the both of you, snuggling up close.

"Don't think there's much we can do, except wait for it to wear off, kid."

You just whined and squirmed around again, as another wave of cramps hit your belly.
Din immediately shushed you gently, bringing his arm around your waist to be able to put his hand on your belly.
"Where does it hurt the most?"

Embarrassed you moved your hand to where the pain was coming from, his hand following your movement.
Softly he placed his warm hand over your tummy, rubbing gentle shapes. Immediately you relaxed into his arms, finally able to stop breathing through gritted teeth.
Before you could drift off to sleep, waves of almost unbearable cramps hit you, but Din was there every time. Shushing you, rocking you in his arms and spreading warmth over your belly with his hand.