Chris Evans | I don't wike it

The longer you've been together with Chris, the more you noticed his little (sometimes stupid) habits.

There were okay-ish habits, the ones probably most people developed over time. Such as spending too much time on Twitter, Reddit, etc.
Or starting with one YouTube video and then ending up watching Obi-Wan saying "Hello there" 67 million times. At 3:00am.
Worrying about negative comments or trolls on his posts, generally worrying about things that could go wrong.
Staring into an open fridge, without really getting anything, just to close it and then return 10 minutes later for the same result, ...

Other habits were just absolutely dumb and you couldn't explain why he developed them.
For example every time he ended up not liking a book, he would finish it anyways, just to get it done?
Another example is that Chris cooks often for the two of you, but not without nibbling whilst cooking. He liked to pretend he is a star chef, who has to try the food every two seconds.

Some just kinda... happen?
For example, he always, always, falls asleep when you are having a movie night.
And when he falls asleep, he makes sure to claim the whole blanket.
At times he can get overly affectionate in public, you were his first boyfriend, so sometimes it just hits him, that he finally lives free and doesn't have to hide anymore.

Mostly he has just sweet, or rather stupid habits, that you find amusingly cute.
There was his left-boob-grabbing whenever he laughed, most of the time not even his own...
Humming to himself, when he thought no one was around or talking in a ridiculously high voice to Dodger.

Your favourite habit, the one that always made you smile and look at him as if you just fell in love with him for the first time again, was the one he picked up from his nephew.
Most of the time he just muttered it to himself, when something happened he didn't really agree with.
Ketchup bottle was empty? Quiet "I don't wike it."
EarPods get tangled? "I don't wike it!"
He's in a hurry, but his computer starts updating? Pretty sure you'll hear a "I, don't, wike, it!" from his room.
Hitting the pinky toe? "Damn it! Fuck!" and the seconds after that some quiet "I don't wike it"s.
It was truly hilarious to watch.
Even fans on the streets started shout it after him, leaving Chris half amused, half embarrassed.

He thought of it as a weird, maybe even a bad habit, but you loved it.
It was something just he said (well also his nephew, but you didn't see him that often), so it was something that made Chris, Chris.