"He is all I have"

Where it all started: part three

Wei Wuxian moved in with Lan wangji after they had been dating for almost over three years. Well, it was more like lan wangji had kidnapped him one fateful day.

"Where are you taking me?" Wei Ying trying his best to look through the blindfold that had been tied around his eyes. Lan Zhan just hummed and murmured something softly as they got inside the elevator leading them to the last floor of the building.

"Surprise" lan Zhan whispered into wei ying's ears and removed the blindfold around wei ying's eyes which had restricted him from seeing anything.

"Waah~! This is amazing!" Wei Ying looked amazed when he looked around the penthouse in awe. It clearly came to him as a shock when he looked at the vast empty area which was soon to be filled with furnitures.

"Move in with me" Lan Zhan whispered pressing a kiss on wei ying's cheeks which looked cherry red at the moment.

"All of this? Did you seriously do all of this for me?" Wei Ying asked almost on the verge of tears when he looked around.

"All for wei ying"

"Even the fucking walls, really?" Wei Ying looked at the walls Which were painted with his favourite colors.

"It's my favorite design too" Lan Zhan whispered.

"I'm going to ruin your house with my paintbrush" wei ying chuckled wrapping his limbs around lan zhan.

"I'm glad"

Jiang wanyin had gone absolutely crazy when he was told that Wei Ying was moving in with Lan wangji. When he decided that it was time to beat lan wangji up, Madame yu had to remind him that he was no less.

"Didn't you move in with lan xichen an year after you graduated" madame yu said with a sly smile on her face.

" Why can't wei ying move in with wangji? He takes care of him" madame yu said looking at her son whose face had turned red from earlier.

After, lan wangji had kidnapped Wei Ying to their new house, he had shortly moved his things to their penthouse so that Jiang wanyin does not come up with another plan to take his boyfriend away from him.

"The never ending saga of wangxian!" Wei Ying squealed dramatically pulling lan wangji down by his collar to press a kiss on his neck.

Lan zhan's breath hitched once again when he felt himself fall in love with wei ying all over again.

"Are you sure?" Lan Zhan asked once again looking down at wei ying who was under him; stark naked.

"Yes" wei ying whispered, lips red from the make make out session they had a few minutes ago.

Lan Zhan smiled at his partner and took off his shirt revealing his ripped body to wei ying who gasped dramatically as if it was the first time he had seen lan zhan shirtless.

Things had been going splendid until things weren't. His beloved started getting sick. At untimely hours of the day, week or even the month.

Wei Ying's wounds weren't healing properly anymore. The younger started to feel fatigued almost every single day. A single scratch he had attained in his hand had turned into an infection soon after he had gotten hurt.

"We should go to the hospital" lan zhan said looking at wei ying with a look of slight horror on his face.

"It's fine lan zhan, I hit the pillar when I was walking back" wei ying replied back running upstairs to hide his wounded body from lan zhan.