"Marry me"

Where it all started: part four

Just because Wei Ying had relapsed did not mean that he was giving up tht easily, if his disease wanted to put up a fight with him Wei Ying was going to fight back like his life depended upon it.

A new drug trial was organised for wei wuxian specifically by one of the best doctors in their country and several others. Lan wangji and the Jiang's had spared no costs to cure wei ying of the disease he had. The older was ready to tear the whole world apart just to find a cure for his soulmate.

Things were starting to become normal as Wei Ying got used to his new life style which now included trips to hospitals atleast once a week and bandages all over his right hand. Returning back to his usual lifestyle did no good to wei ying at times when he realised that there were going to be times when he was going to be in horrible pain.

"Should I get some medicines for you?" Madame Jin asked the boy who seemed to be in a lot of pain at the moment. Wei Ying dropped his paing brush on the floor and got off the chair just to fall back down once again.

"Oh, dear. I should call wangji to come pick you up" The woman in yellow turtleneck said. Wei Ying hissed in pain and shook his head.

"He will never let me leave the house" Madame Jin let out an amused sound and helped him get up with the help of Yanli gently.

Even though lan wangji to this day has no idea that something like that had happened in the past. He sure as hell knows that there is a possibility of something like that happening.

"Hey, old man? Wei Ying called lan qiren by his nickname without looking up at him. Lan qiren hummed and looked at wei ying who laid on the couch sprawled across it like a Hamster high on drugs.

"Would I look good with ash-grey hair or purple?" Lan qiren blinked twice at the sudden question and started thinking adjusting the younger boys legs on his lap properly.

"Ash-grey" lan qiren commented looking at wei ying's overgrown hair which covered most of his head, Wei Ying hummed and fished something out of his pocket.

"Good." Wei Ying said and showed his uncle the tiny box which had a silver band embedded in it.

"And I'm marrying your nephew"

Poor lan qiren almost had a heart attack when wei ying told him that he was marrying his nephew. After being almost thrown inside the pool by wei ying, lan qiren had snapped out of his daze and remembered what his nephew had told him just a few hours ago.

"I'm going to marry wei ying" Lan Zhan annouced walking inside his uncle's house followed by lan xichen who seemed as dazed as lan qiren was.

"What?" Lan qiren asked catching his breath, lan zhan's eyebrows slightly quivered before he answered back once again.

"I am going to marry wei ying."

It was weird how the two had managed to plan the proposal on the same day. Yu ziyuan at first had rejected his request to marry wei ying but, later on realised that the man had really loved her nephew hence came her approval.

"Happy Birthday" lan zhan whispered to his soon-to-be fiance with a smile on his face. Wei Ying squealed and jumped on lan zhan without a care of the others judging him.

Lan wangji had gone all out to make wei ying's birthday party one of the best he has had over the years.

The hall was decorated with over three thousand colorful chrysanthemum flowers in such a way that it seemed as if it was spelling wei ying's initials. A dramatic theme was organised because wei ying loved dramatic thing's and lan wangji loved a dramatic man.