"It's Better to hide him away than watching him die"

"Are you crazy!? What makes you think that you can do that!?", Jiāng Chéng asked enraged and mostly out of his mind. The so called director lan who sat in the comfortable leather office chair in front of him with a straight posture, sighed.

Lan xichen reminded his husband of the looming threat once again and showed him the text messages. Jiāng Chéng did nothing but grit his teeth in return, he couldn't possibly throw lan wangji's mobile against a wall a d break it. But, acting this violent in front of lan wangji meant, Lan wangji glaring back, and, him glaring back meant nightmares for atleast a month or two.

"It's better to hide him away than to watch him die.", Jiang cheng murmured under his breath and read the text message. Before, he could throw lan wangji's expensive mobile against the wall his husband snatched it away from him and handed it over to his brother back, safely.

"Wei Wuxian loves his privacy. He will never agree to this.", Jiāng Chéng murmured loud enough for an already angry lan wangji to hear.

"He has to to get used to it.", Lan Zhan retorted back.

If, wei ying was marrying Lan wangji, he should have already known that there might be some consequences and unwanted attention everywhere.
Wei Ying obviously knew this and maintained a safe distance from lan Zhan whenever they went outside. But, that wasn't enough, they should know that by the time they get married wei ying's name would obviously get out.

All, Lan wangji was doing at this moment was taking advantage of the fact that wei ying was well hidden. By bringing wei ying out to the world with his so called name Mo Xuanyu. Lan wangji was just going to make the stalker believe that wei wuxian is long dead and the fact that the man who he was engaged to was none other than Mo xuanyu.

This was the only way he had to keep the nameless stalker away from wei ying. He was going to do the one thing he had promised himself that he wasn't going to do.

Wanting to change the topic desperately, lan xichen asked his the brother the one question which he did not want to hear.

"What did Wen Qing say?", Lan xichen asked and Lan wangji snapped.

"Horrible things. Nothing life threatening.", Lan Zhan took a deep breath and answered back.

A few hours ago,

Wen Qing's eyes showed a lot of things at the moment. For a second lan wangji knew that the wen doctor nervous, but, her eyes suddenly flashes excitement and anticipation.

Weird...Lan wangji thought. Well that was before wen qing finally started speaking.

"There were some misconceptions before. I apologise.", Wen qing said passing Lan wangji the file who grabbed it with ease.

"No more misconceptions or mistakes.", Lan Zhan said sternly going through the file without realising that wen qing had told him just half of the truth. It was mostly yu ziyuan who would be present for the appointments that wen qing would make, but, for some reasons she had pass and ask Lan wangji to go this time.

"Sure.", Even though wen qing basically went to school with the cold, crude man. Lan wangji still acted as if she was someone distant acquaintance, even though she acted as wei ying's so called babysitter slash bodyguard many times. Wen qing rolled her eyes and looked at lan wangji who had his usual I don't fucking smile you better not smile either look on his face.

At time the wen doctor really thought how a man as cold as him ended up with wei wuxian, a person who literally couldn't stay quiet or go on without creating any problems even for a second.

"Let's talk about the side-effects and how this is supposed to go ahead!", Wen qing broke the uncomfortable silence and started speaking.

"Fatigue, infections, heartburn, mouth sores, pains, at times a lot of pain.", Wen qing read whatever was on the file in lan wangji's file without looking at it.