"Let's Play a game"

Wei Ying followed her through the hallway without coming to a stop for more then ten minutes. It looked as if the woman was playing a game with him. He didn't run behind her, nor did he walk in an exccrutingly slow pace.

He was just playing a game of tag. He won't chase her, nor will she chase him. He will wait for her to come for for him, and, when he gets caught.

"Let's play a game.", Wei Ying whispered to the woman as he followed her trail. His voice held no malice or no fright as he walked past the several empty rooms.

"If I catch you.", He spoke pushing the table which came as an obstacle on his way. Pushing the velveteen table off his path.

"This time, I'll say.", Wei Ying whispered continuing to follow her trail. A series of giggles were heard as the woman finally disappeared into thin air in front of him.

' Tag. You are it.'

Standing in front of the balcony, wei wuxian finally came to halt and stared at the vast greenery in the night light.

"What are you doing here?", A voice asked from behind. Wei Ying turned around and looked at the old Lan standing behind him with a concerned gaze.

"The doctors gave you a lot of medicines. You shouldn't be moving around like this.", He reminded pulling wei wuxian who looked at him in slight confusion.

"I was just taking a walk.", Wei Ying replied with a smile on his face enough to melt anybody's heart.

"In the fourth floor?", Lan qiren asked pulling wei wuxian behind from the railing he stood atop. It was concerning how the boy ended up in the floor which wasn't used in years all alone without anybody around him, when the doctor had clearly told him that the man Would be under the influence of some high dosage medicines.

"I walked and Continued walking.", Wei Ying grinned pulling the man into a small hug before they started walking together.

"How do you feel?", Lan qiren asked worriedly as he watched wei wuxian stumbling on his way back to his room.

Wei Ying grinned and looked at lan qiren,

"Like I have been run over by a truck",

Wei Ying coyly said not telling him half of the truth. Lan qiren even though acted as if he didn't care, the man always secretly blamed himself for whatever has happened around wei ying which has left a deep trauma in him.

"WangJi, won't be home for a few hours. You can do anything you wish.", Lan qiren said remembering his nephew leaving the manor hurriedly after asking him to make sure that wei ying remained asleep for a while.

Wei Ying just hummed and knew what exactly he had to do.

Next morning,

"Please eat like a human.", Lan qiren said his face scrunching up slightly as he watched wei wuxian munching on the pancakes like a hungry hamster. The sight of the chocolate dripping down his lips was not only unsightly, it almost made lan qiren gag on his food.

"Puh-leashe~", wei wuxian sassed as he chewed on his pancakes, he flipped his hair with his gloved hand and stabbed his fork into the stack of pancakes on his plate.

Lan qiren really needed some more time to get used to the sight of wei wuxian devouring his food like an animal. Because, if it went on like this, he definitely wouldn't be able to digest his food every morning and every other meals he had with his nephew and his menace of a fiance.

How did his nephew ever put up with wei wuxian's eating habits?

Talking about lan wangji, he wasn't there with them to eat breakfast today. Apparently he had some work to take care of in Shenzhen so he had to leave a few hours after the doctor left yesterday.