"Shameless"

TW: Smut.

The date night was much better than how they thought it would go. Lan Zhan and wei yīng went to the sky garden hotel for their date. Since, it was way past eight at that time, it had gotten dark outside which gave them a great panaromic view of Beijing, in all its glory.

Wei Ying on the other side was acting flirty towards him the whole time. It was just like the old days. The younger was surprisingly entertaining and lively when he wasn't hooked to those several flouxetine containing medicines.

To say that he was lively would be an understatement. Wei Ying was a delight during their little dinner date.

“This is delicious. Come here taste this.”, wei yīng swallowed his food after quickly chewing it and took the fork near his boyfriends face.

Though, Lan Zhan was brought up as a vegetarian. He had started eating meat because of wei ying. The younger was too reluctant to leave eating meat in general because of his vegetarian boyfriend. But, Lan Zhan was willing to make a sacrifice for him.

Afterall, it wasn't as if he was brought up in a staunch vegetarian family where eating meat was a crime. His uncle was more than fine with him eating meat.

Lan Zhan set his fork down on the plate with a soft clink and, looked at the steak which was well cooked. He hummed in agreement when he tasted the meat. It was indeed delicious.

The older felt his ears turn red when he saw wei ying licking his lips to savour the taste of meat. Wei Ying's plump lips looked juicier than the meat he had just consumed.

“Aren't you going to eat?”, wei ying asked all of a sudden when he looked at Lan Zhan's plate which was still half full. Lan Zhan immediately snapped out of his dreamy daze and started eating.

He internally cursed at himself for imagining something so lewd when so many things were going on in their lives at the moment. He really needed to concentrate on catching the stalker rather than imagining his fiance tied up on the bed as he fucked him into oblivion.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Haven't you seen me like this?", Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan ghosting his lips ober his knuckles. Lan Zhan's breath almost hitched at the sight of his boyfriends soft, pink lips grazing over his knuckles. The latter slowly pressed a kiss on his knuckles one by one with his cherry red lips leaving traces of the red lip gloss he had applied before leaving the restaurant.

After all why wouldn't he be infatuated by the pretty little thing that sat by him. Wei Ying looked like an angel though he was clad in the devil's colors. He wore a red button up shirt with small frills, a pair of black ripped jeans and Auburn suede shoes.

"Shameless."

Lan Zhan scolded before engulfing wei ying's soft lips with his very own. Biting down on his lower lip, Lan Zhan wrapped his one hand around wei ying's waist and pulled him closer to him. The younger gasped when he felt Lan Zhan's tongue breach his wet cavern dominating him in every single aspects. Within just seconds wei yīng felt himself getting brought down to his lowest just for getting touched by his Lan Zhan's strong calloused hands.

"Mmph~ Lan Zhan! The windows!", Wei Ying cupped Lan zhan's face before he pulled away from the kiss. Lan Zhan's face turned into a dark and an annoyed look. With a slight huff, Lan Zhan traced his thumb over wei ying's lips which were red from the intense make out session they just had.

"Tinted.", He deadpanned before he dived into wei ying's lips once again-- well he almost did. Wei Ying was quick enough to stop him from kissing him once again.

"You sure?", He asked looking around getting lightly paranoid. Lan Zhan eyes softened up a little and shook his head to assure him that there wasn't anybody who had the guts to watch them. Wei Ying breathed out a huge sigh of relief and looked at Lan Zhan with an apologetic smile on his face.