"Does lan gege like me?"

Where it all started: part two

"what If someone troubles you or tries to touch your glove?" Jiang cheng asked his younger brother who was currently getting ready to go to school for the first time in his life after being homeschooled for most of the years.

The fourteen year old grinned at him and said, "I will scream rape!" Yu Ziyuan looked at her nephew with a smile on her face and looked back at her son who had an angry look on his face.

"And?" Jiang cheng asked like a ticking bomb. "Geez~ I will call out for you or lan zhan" Jiang cheng nodded and walked outside.

"That's more like it."

Over years when Lan qiren had played a major role in raising Wei Ying into a fine gentleman along with his adoptive parents. He had realised that he was anything but a gentleman.

The boy was a gremlin! And nobody could deny that!

"What if you have three candies and wangji gives you ten more candies?", Lan qiren asked the six year old who he was tutoring at the moment.

"Thirteen candies after kissing lan gege!" Wei Ying exclaimed jumping into the man's lap to pull his goatee which he had grown to like just like his mother who had once shaved it when he had fallen asleep.

Lan xichen who was just leaving for school giggled at his brothers red face and walked away.

"I should try that on wanyin"

Growing up with wei ying was truly one of the best things that had happened to him except for that one time when they went to the same highschool.

Wei Ying was probably one of the smartest in his class but, also one of the hardest to handle. From getting himself almost suspended over three times to almost setting a teacher's beard on fire. Wei Wuxian was known to have no limits.

"Rules are meant to be broken just like legs!", Wei Ying smiled sadistically and beat the man who dared to touch him.

"Come kiss my ass if you have a problem with it.", He whispered breaking the man's fingers.

Him being malicious and a menace did not stop people from adoring wei ying. In fact a lot of people had tried to express their feelings to the legendary king of oblivious people, the one and only wei wuxian.

"Uh- I really like you" The girl nervously said looking at wei ying who was busy sipping his orange juice as he pinned the poster on the board.

"Watch him ruin it!" Jin zixuan snickered looking at wei ying who still did not understand what was happening around him.

"This is going to be really fun" Huaisang and Zixuan Snickered from their lunch table looking at wei ying who did not seem to understand why a girl was giving him Candies.

"Not funny" Jiāng Chéng huffed looking at his brother with hawk eyes. Lan Wangji on the other side was burning from jealousy when he saw his little wei ying getting flirted on.

"What?" Wei Ying asked once again when he thought that he has heard the girl wrong.

"I really like you!" She said faster than before.

"I like myself too. May I help you with something else?", Wei Ying asked chewing on the pastry the girl had given him.

"If only he wasn't the king of oblivious idiots" Jin zixuan deadpanned, mouth wide open when he heard the response from wei ying.