"A place far away from here. Just you and I."

Lan wangji rushed inside the room as fast as he could

Lan wangji rushed inside the room as fast as he could. He already knew that it was too late for wei ying to be consoled anymore. Keeping him at the same place was also a danger. Lan Wangji was now stuck with nowhere to go or find a way to protect his soulmate.

It took him a long time to coax, wei ying to stop him from crying. His poor soulmate started blaming himself for what was happening around him. He had yet, to know that it wasn't the woman who had kidnapped him nineteen years ago. It was just a psychotic stalker who had wanted wei wuxian more than anything.

With a good news in Lan Zhan's hands. It did not last very long after the news reached his ears. Wei Ying's tumours had shrinked down to point where he'll only have to come in for therapy for one last time before, he gets completely cured of leukemia.

But, just when he had a reason to smile. The stalker had striked once again. This time with a violent crime to prove his obsession. If this goes on like this, just like yu ziyuan had warned him. She was going to take wei ying away back to their house. The engagement would be broken even if wei wuxian was reluctant, with an inevitable end of Wei Ying getting taken away to another country where he was going to continue studying.

Now, he knew that it wasn't possible. Wei Ying would never consent to this in the first place. But, the fear just ate him alive.

"The stalker will be caught soon. Brother managed to bring the FBI into the case.", Wei Ying sniffled into Lan zhan's collar and nodded. He had certainly hoped it to be just a crazy stalker and not someone he'd thought it was.

"I hope so too. Don't want some psychopath trailing me.", Wei Ying murmured reluctant to pull away from the hug even though his friends were here to visit them.

"Aah~ wei ying. Still as sticky as a leech.", Nie Huaisang muttered, boredly. Wei Ying batted his eyes towards nie huaisang and wen ning, who were waiting for the hug to finish so that they can hand wei ying his things.

"I don't say anything when you shove your tongue down your boyfriend's throat now, do I?", Wen Ning's face turned beet red as soon as his bestfriend revealed his secret without a care of his sister being around him.

Wen Qing looked at her brother and smirked. She could practically hear the wedding bells jingle and several cats with bell-collars running around. Her smirk widened when she imagined how her nephew or niece might look like.

Nie Huaisang simply coughed and nudged his boyfriends shoulder. If he turned redder then he was, he was sure that he will burst open into pieces like a ripe tomato.

He cleared his throat and looked at his friend with a smile, "you have fifteen incomplete assignments and four assessments left. The head staff wanted to meet you the other day, they probably want to know why you are absent for half of the days. She's new so we just told her that you have leukemia."

Wei Ying frowned when he heard of the number of assignments he had to complete in order to graduate. He knew that it was going to be a pain to do so much, plus he can't ask Lan Zhan for help.