"Why is master so grumpy?"

Stop moving

Stop moving.", Lan wangji warned throwing his fiance over his shoulders. Wei Ying grinned; cheekily and nodded kicking his legs as an act of submission. He waved his hands at Gu ming who had chosen to go for another round of shots along with his butler, who was supposed to drive him home-- he felt rather adventurous today-- while, Lan wanna was getting tired of all the glances that came towards him, wei wuxian, waved his hands at everybody who looked at him like a curious-- yet, an adorable child.

"Why is master so grumpy?", Wei Ying felt a pout form on his face. He scrunched his tiny, succulent lips up and started to pepper kisses all over the older's back. Lan wangji stopped mid-way to his car when he felt his partners wet lips all over his thin black shirt.

"I am not.", He deadpanned slightly turning red at the word master for some reason. He blamed Gu Ming for corrupting his fiance's mind like this. Meanwhile, wei ying was like a bee adamant on sucking a flower dry. Except for the fact that wei wuxian was a human trying to kiss his boyfriends back.

"Stop.", Lan wangji warned wei ying, when he held onto his shirt like his life depended upon it. Bunching up his fists around Lan Zhan's shirt, wei ying was strongly unwilling to settle down on the passenger seat.

"Okie~!", Wei Ying let go of Lan zhan's shirt and landed on the comfortable leather seat. The older held onto his hips and sinked him down onto the seat and pulled the seatbelt to make sure that the younger dies not suddenly go on a rampage when he drives themselves back home.

"Do not slouch.", Lan Wangji warned his fiance, who was trying to find a comfortable position to sleep at. Wei Ying groaned and sat straight. His drunken mind suddenly found his fiance very enticing and decided to seduce him.

"Master is so cruel. Xian was a very good boy.", He said with a child-like tone and raised his three fingers in the air to show him how good he was. He put his skinny hand over Lan Zhan's cheeks, his face which was still faced towards the road suddenly turned red.

"Alright.", The older man said not paying any attention to wei ying, who was adamant on doing something he shouldn't. He swatted wei ying's hands away when it clouded over his pants and shot him a glare before he looked back at the road to drive. Not wishing to get into any accidents at the moment, he had decided to teach his fiance a lesson tomorrow when he is not hungover.

"Master's so~ angry. xianxian feels guilty. Lemme make master feel good.",  Wei Ying's grey wrung out eyes suddenly found their light. Not realising what the man was talking about, Lan Zhan continued to drive towards their home. The serene aura came to a destructive stop along with a gasp leaving Lan zhan's lips.

"Wei Ying!", His voice sounded angry and embarrassed at the same time. The latter who was just trying to suck his boyfriend off, sighed and looked up at him with a pout. He did not answer back nor did he do anything for a while, Looking at his mildly infuriated boyfriend made him feel aroused all of a sudden. Lan Wangji rarely ever showed him how angry he was---but, when he did it sure as hell wasn't fun for a sober wei ying.