"He's coming after you"

Things had gone down the hill not long after the so-called engagement party. Wei Ying's health condition had not only gotten worse, he had also developed an infection from the exposure to the large audience he was exposed to, a few days ago. His medicines were once again stopped which disrupted his daily life in a much worse way. He was kept in solitary confinement for over five days before his infection had subsided.

"Come on, eat something.", Yi Ziyuan tried to give her nephew a slice of fruit. He still remained unresponsive to all her advances and looked at his pale hand---- he really did look like a corpse, if only he had mustered up the courage to look at himself, wei ying would have truly known---- Wei Ying sighed and plopped back down on the bed before he curled himself up into a ball.

The last few days had been hectic for wei ying. With his fake name getting out into the world, he was also formally engaged to Lan wangji, who just so happened to be one the of coveted bachelor's of their country.

After, the little fit he put up in front of the Lan's that day nobody had realised that wei wuxian couldn't actual breathe or concentrate into things like he had actually repeatedly said. Because of their ignorance his problems turned into a full blown fit which turned into a seizure by the end of it. He silently thanked god when he remembered not seeing anybody around him.

"I don't want to do this anymore. Can I go back?", Wei Ying asked curling around his blanket. The consequences of him getting out of the hospital tight now we're no good at all. There was a humongous crowd of lights waiting for him to snap at his sight.

"You can't leave yet. Your wounds haven't healed yet, I don't want another infection.", Wei Ying knew what an infection could do to it body. When you have leukaemia and get an infection, it can become quite lethal for you body to handle. Wei Ying has had over two infections so far, over which both of them left him gasping for air for days and put him in the intensive care unit for weeks. This being the third one, wasn't as bad. His body had just shut Itself down killing wei wuxian just by a graze.

He sighed and simply nodded before turning away from her.

"You better eat this or else I'm not giving you your portraits back.", She threatened, wei ying could not care less for his paintings at this second of his life where everything was going down hill.

"Burn them to shreds.", He deadpanned and sat straight after feeling a sharp pain go through his legs. Madam yu was taken aback when wei ying did not argue back or beg her not to take his paintings away. Wei Ying had just truly given up on his life.

Madam yu rolled her eyes at her dramatic nephew and walked outside, she knew that her nephew has to eat eventually. Hunger was a thing and her nephew certainly had a huge appetite.

After she left, wei ying grabbed his Phone with great hardships and started going through the news to see what the people were talking about him.

The grey haired beau of Lan wangji's is none other than Mo xuanyu!

It's official! Lan wangji is getting married!

Lan wangji and his fiance engaged in a beautiful ceremony!

Mo Xuanyu's arts are certainly going to make your day a hundred times better!

"Maniac.", He murmured under his breath and let out a groan and started looking at his pictures. He realised how sick he looked in those pictures but, all eyes must have definitely gone towards Lan wangji's face and his certainly posh suit. Wei Ying looked like peasant with gloves next to Lan Zhan.

When he was too engrossed in his pictures he did not notice Lan wangji himself walking inside the hospital room with a bag in his hands. Wei Ying snapped out of his daze and glared at Lan zhan's face furiously.