"I used red when I was nine. It was the best feeling ever."

The medicine's were picked up by someone who was trusted enough by the hospital staff that they did not even bother collecting their signature in the bills.

Lan Wangji was in the hospital, the place was shut down temporarily in no time. The said man entered the hospital walls with a so many lawyers and cops accompanying him that it did not take Wen Qing more than a minute to understand what he meant to do. 

Lan Wangji was going to shut the entire place down.

Kim Sooin was going to get hunted down and arrested in no time.

There was a possibility that Wen Qing was losing her job. She couldn't care less about that fact. She was Wen, her name could get her to places where no prodigy could get into.

The only thing which she was concerned about was how almost half of the security tapes of the hospital were destroyed.

"Restore the security tapes. I don't care how long it takes."

Lan Wangji coldly threatened the head of the IT section. His brother was equally scary when it came to getting the information out of him.

Meanwhile,

"Hey? Mo Xuanyu.", Gu ming called wei ying's name out again and again and slapped his cheeks lightly to get an answer out of him. The younger went limp after a few minutes from the blood loss and Gu ming was quick enough to rush him to the nearest clinic.

The crowd of people had just stood there and did nothing to help him. It was a good thing that there was a hospital near by, otherwise things would have gotten worse.

"Fucking mob mentality. None of them called for help.", He cursed under his breath. His butler stood next to him with a solemn look on his face. He knew that the man would have never gotten into this whole ordeal if it weren't for his father's psychotic tendencies.

Gu Ming's father indeed knew that it was wei wuxian who lived with the name of a man who was long dead in the records. He was just waiting for the perfect timing to expose the man's identity to the world. And, all he needed for that was to have enough proof that it was indeed him.

Now, don't get wei ying wrong. Wherever he went he made sure to keep his identity a secret. It was the ones around him who tried to break his barriers down to nothing by making silly mistakes which could cost them a lot.

That day when Gu Ming went to meet Lan wangji. He told him that he knew who Wei Wuxian was--- Lan wangji hadn't done much to hide his identity the day they got engaged. The name wei ying getting shouted in all its glory was heard by a lot but none of them paid any attention to it. Since they did not know a man named like that anymore.

But, Gu Ming wasn't so stupid to live it then and there. He recognised his name in no time and realised that his father, his dearest father had indeed been trying to find the boy presumed dead like a crazed man for decades.

Wei Wuxian was alive and well. If not a bit traumatized by his childhood. But, he was there.

He had legs and hands, a face which resembled his mother's and fathers-- a perfect mix of them.

Clad in expensive clothes he was getting engaged once again in front of the media with his make believe name.

When, Lan wangji finally gave in to him, he also told him that there was a Stalker out there along with a crazed murderer who kidnapped wei ying when he was three.

She had not only kidnapped wei ying. The said person killed wei ying's parents in such a way that it was automatically assumed to be a hit and run case.