"she's coming for me."

Lan wangji silently thanked wen qing for emerging through the hospital door at the right time

Lan wangji silently thanked wen qing for emerging through the hospital door at the right time. His eyes immediately averted towards the armani watch around his wrist and realised that it was time for the doctor to increase the dosage little by little.

Wei Ying had been too tired to even react to anything around him and simply went limp. With the thoughts of sleep helping him wei ying closed his eyes just to feel a burning a sensation go throughout his body.

"Calm down. Just two more hours to go. I'll send someone with an ice cap.", Wei Ying nodded and tried his best not to show his pain. The last thing he wanted was to have someone come comfort him of his daily pains.

Seeing his fiance concerned for him was the last thing in the world he wanted. Pity was the last thing he wanted to earn from someone he loved.

He knew everything about the interrogation that was happening today. He wasn't surprised when even his uncle wen and aunty Jin were called in. They were quite suspicious too. According, to the cop who was trying to find if he was alive or not wanted nothing more then to know what was going on in between these families.

Though he knew that he wasn't supposed to close his eyes, he decided to give into the darkness and fell into the deep abyss of nothing more than just silence and bittersweet memories.

"It'll be fine.", Wen Qing whispered patting his fluffed up hair.

Meanwhile,

Even, wen rouhan, of all the people in this world could feel the heat and the intensity of the questions that were shot at him. Song Li Nian, could make them feel as if they had actually committed a murder which they hadn't.

Lan Qiren being the last one to be called inside knew that he wasn't as important. Lan Qingheng Jun, was the one who truly needed to be here. He was just a replacement for him at the moment, after all, he was there throughout the years.

"Long time, huh?", Song Nian asked the man. Lan Qiren was starting think that the man had simply assumed that it was two friends catching up.

"I don't have time for petty conversations.", Lan Qiren deadpanned. His lawyers had already warned him not to give into anything if he started manipulate him-- it wasn't as if he had anything to hide.

"You aren't wrong. The richest of the richest do have their fair share of gambles to deal with.", That pissed Lan qiren off. The Lan's never did anything against the law's. If someone was at the wrong side, it was the cops who always showed their greed.

Song Nian did not bother wasting any more time and started to shoot questions at him. But, before he could start he looked lan qiren with a malicious smile with an intent not so good.

"I'm sure that you saw the news, you know what it means don't you?", Lan Qiren frowned at the snark. He Indeed knew that something much worse was coming their way.