"Mo xuanyu or wei wuxian?"

Lan wangji ever complained or anything. It pained him when he had to let go of his fiance to get his day started with.

After, excercising which included going for a jog and push ups. The brunette even mediated for atleast half an hour a day before he goes to wake his fiance up. Now, usually it wasn't everyday that wei ying would actually give in to his fiance's advances of waking him up. 

Wei yīng usually wakes by the time lan wangji sets him down on the tub filled with warm water with soothing bath salts. By the time Lan wangji joins him wei ying's eyes are wide open with a sleep dazed smile on his face.

Well most of the days it was their regime. Some of the days it weren't.

There were days when wei ying's sleep was plagued by nightmares of his childhood. Days and nights like that began with Lan wangji being awoken or alarmed that something was wrong.

At times, in the middle of the night Lan wangji would be woken up by the sounds of whimpers and choked sobs. These days begin with Lan wangji waking up in the middle of the night around three in morning with the least of panic on his pristine face.

After all, he was used to wei ying's nightmares.

The older would usually start his day off one of these days by covering wei ying's eyes which would be wide open in horror. Picking wei ying up in his arms gently like he weighed nothing, wangji would walk downstairs to the lounge in the dark and take a seat on the couch with wei ying laid on his lap.

Carding his hands through Wei ying's long hair, he usually rests his head on the headrest and falls asleep even though it would only last for a few more minutes.

"Don't ruin your shirt" Lan Zhan said in a stern tone fixing his cufflinks, the younger stared at him with a mischievous smile on his face and nodded. Wearing cream coloured sweatshirt before painting really did give wei ying feeling of a certain thrill.

"Sure" wei ying hummed tying the red ribbon around his hair. After putting on his loafers lan Zhan walked outside with wei ying clinging onto him like a koala.

After he pressed a chaste kiss on wei ying's forehead and got inside the lift.

"Oof~ domestic life" wei ying teased munching on his half burnt toast. Lan Zhan sighed and waited for wei ying to let him go.

"If only one of us wasn't presumed dead or filthy rich" Wei Ying looked at lan zhan's appearance and fake gasped like it was the first time he was seeing the man in a tuxedo, and expensive loafers.

"Behave" Lan zhan said one last time before the lift doors closed. Wei Ying laughed and nodded.

"Time to disturb the old man" wei ying grinned fishing his phone out of his pocket.

Lan wangji on the other side took his phone out of his pocket when he heard a buzz. Eyebrows locked together in slight confusion when he saw an alarming message from an unknown person.

Unknown:

Mo Xuanyu or wei wuxian?

Either ways it's going to be fun.

Meanwhile,

"Wei Wuxian isn't picking up his phone" Jiang cheng groaned when his plan to kidnap his brother failed. Lan xichen on the other side of the office sighed at his husband's desperate attempt to kidnap wei ying.

"Find out where he is" Jiāng Chéng said with a blank look on his face, threatening lan xichen by showing him his wedding ring.

"Do you think that I have wei ying chipped or something?" Lan xichen asked shutting his laptop down to face his husband who was slowly removing the wedding ring off hid finger.

"I know you have him chipped, I know your uncle has wei ying chipped" Jiang cheng said with a smirk on his face.

" I know that Lan wangji had all of his clothes chipped, and the hidden cameras in the penthouse too."

Jiang cheng smirked when he saw the look of terror on lan xichen's face.

"Oh, come on. I know that you got Nie huaisang that antique handfan to track wei ying." Lan xichen gave an ultimatum to his husband just to receive a venomous glare back.

"Seems like we have hit a dead-end" Jiāng Chéng said getting off the couch to walk towards his husband who now paid no attention to him.

"I will get the divorce papers ready, I get wei wuxian and you can take that brother of yours."

Lan xichen stiffened in his spot and grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

"Don't play the divorce card on me" lan xichen said looking up for wei ying's location. Jiang cheng laughed and sat back down.

"Weird" Lan xichen whispered looking at the tracking device. The tracker usually shows where wei ying is and if there are anybody arround him.

"What happened?" Jiang cheng go off the couch and walked towards lan xichen to see what was going on.

"It shows that wei ying is home" Lan xichen said pointing at the dot which meant that it was wei wuxian standing somewhere in the lounge. The older mans hands then pointed towards the red circle which showed the aerodynamic of a living person with a normal temperature.

"There's someone in the guest room" Lan xichen said in confusion looking once again to make sure that he was seeing things correctly.

"It must be a glitch, lan wangji, is in a meeting with the Jin's right now" Jiang cheng scoffed grabbing the phone from his husband to see what the whole thing was.

"You don't understand, I have been seeing this dot for a few days it is always in the room or the first floor."

Lan xichen was now determined to know what this whole deal was about and decided to call wei ying to check if he had any visitors.

"Wasn't your uncle supposed to be babysitting wei wuxian? It must be him,most probably trying to find that idiot a glove"

Jiang cheng huffed when the dot disappeared in thin air. But, to lan xichen something was wrong, hence, he called wei ying without wasting any time.

"I was trying to paint" A voice groaned from the other side.

"Hello to you too wei ying" Lan xichen greeted with a unfaltered smile on his face.

" Yeah, yeah. Am I in trouble? I haven't even left the house yet" wei ying said from the other side dropping a blob of paint on his glove.

"Is someone there with you?" He asked pulling jiang cheng back down when he tried to move away from his lap.

"Nah~ not really. It's just me" wei ying said looking around to check if anybody was there. The sound of lift doors opening was heard in the call after a few seconds.

"Old man is here!" Wei Ying exclaimed dropping his already dirty brush on the clean carpet.

"We need to leave!" Lan xichen exclaimed getting off the couch to bolt towards the lift.

"Why!?" Jiāng Chéng asked in a confused tone as he disconnected from the call.

"Uncle just got there. There was someone inside with wei ying."

Lan xichen said grabbing the car keys still not minding the fact that he had a meeting in less than ten minutes.