"Do you have a death wish?"

The sounds of soft groans and pained moans, made the older man feel the sudden urge to jump off the balcony as he dabbed the cotton ball dripping with disinfectant on his bruised hand. Before, he could even recoil and attack his idiot of a younger brother. Wei Wuxian let out a small cry when the older man started to wrap the gauze around his hand.

"Stop whimpering.", Jiāng Chéng warned as his hands went forward to undo the glove on wei ying's right hand. His eyes went towards his three year old nephew who suddenly seemed very obedient on wei wuxian's lap for some reason.

A three year old, docile Jin ling looked at his mother who stood by the table and grinned showing her his tiny milk teeth.

There he was! His sly Little, spoiled to death nephew! Who liked nothing more then to give his uncle's his legendary puppy dog eyes to get what he wanted.

"Where would you have gone, if I didn't find you in your joke of a studio.", Wei Ying kicked his brother's legs harshly and pulled his hands away when he tried to touch his gloved hand.

"Don't touch!", Jiāng Chéng scowled and pulled his hands back not caring if he was putting up a fight. He motioned his jiejie to come over and hold wei wuxian's hands jut to receive her disapproval.

Everybody who knew about wei wuxian's existence knew better then to touch his right hand. Even lan wangji feared the thought of touching his fiance's gloved hand.  Jiang yanli's brother was truly pulling a dangerous stunt right now.

"Who will clean your wounds!?", Jiāng Chéng asked pushing his hands away when his brother looked like he was about to cry. Wei Ying kicked his brother's legs once again this time and got off the chair picking Jin ling up in his arms at the same time. 

"I didn't ask you to clean my wounds! Nor did I ask you to kidnap me and bring me here!", Wei Ying argued walking into the huge lounge with his nephew and a first aid kit. Since, the peacocks house was the nearest, jiang wanyin had forced his brother to go there.

And, now here he was.

"Hi~", His three year nephew greeted with a smile on his face. Even though Jin Ling was with him for the past few hours he still decided to greet him for some reason. His nephew was clearly devising something.

"Hello~", wei ying Snickered Slightly and greeted his nephew who now sat on the tiny chair in front of him. Jin ling's small hands grabbed his gloved right hand suddenly and started petting it gently. The older man watched his nephew do his thing and waited until he was done.

"Muugic~!", Jin ling squealed most probably assuming that he had cured Wei ying's wounds and growing pains. If only his growing wounds and pains disappeared like the pain at the moment as wei wuxian laughed, his life truly would have been better.

"Oh, dear nephew. You truly are a little magician. The pain has completely disappeared!", Jin ling squealed loud enough for everybody around him to hear and coo at the toddler.

Wei ying's eyes narrowed towards his right hand which was still being held by his nephews tiny hands. He softly pushed his hand away with a smile on his face not showing him how uncomfortable he was at the moment.

Wei Ying slowly undid his glove with his left hand and didn't forget to look at his nephew who was about to cry.

"It doesn't hurt, but, it still needs to be cleaned kid.", Wei Ying nervously laughed and undid his glove, going for one finger at a time. It was the slowest burn ever, with wei wuxian pulling one finger at a time, Jin ling looked at his uncle and realised that he was scared of looking at his hand.

Finally, pulling the glove off his hand with a comical rustle.

Scarlets streaks of blood dripped down Wei ying's palm where he had attained a quite a lot of burns. Ignoring the blood, wei ying's eyes went towards the several cuts on his hand paired with stitches and a bandage which was soaked with blood and coffee.