"But, master!"

Wei Ying's heart raced upon the sudden physical contact and, shrieked pushing the man away from him, with all his might

Wei Ying's heart raced upon the sudden physical contact and, shrieked pushing the man away from him, with all his might. His skin crawled all of a sudden from the large hands that came in contact with his gloved hands, the next thing wei ying, knew was that he was dragged inside the club by the man wearing a black mask.

"I have a gun, I'm not afraid to use it!", Wei Ying yelled out; trying to rip his hands away from the pull. The man chuckled, it was suddenly familiar for wei ying, who was thrashing around.

"Oh, come on. You just went through the metal detector. I doubt that your paintbrushes are going to hurt me.", The hoarse voice chuckled into wei ying's ears and let him go after they reached their destination. Wei Ying kicked the man to his shin and got back up, to dust his clothes.

"Oh, fuck you, Gu Ming.", Wei Ying, hissed like a Cheshire cat and watched the man groan in pain as he stumbled across the floor.

The said man was dressed like he was ready to go to bed. Clad in just a black hoodie and, a pair of grey pants with a mask covering his face, Gu Ming looked like he was attacked by a rabid cat after wei ying, kicked him

"Ouch~ I guess.", Gu ming chuckled getting off the ground. Wei Ying did not pay any attention to him and started to look around him, he was in the private lounge of the bar, ofcourse he knew this place, it was always empty and far away from the dance floor.

"I want to get drunk, shut up.", Wei Ying said calling the barkeep to get him his usual. Gu ming laughed and sat down next to wei ying, near the small chair.

Wei Wuxian, on the other side, was dressed neatly. Clad in a white button up which was oversized, a black glove-- which was made just for wei ying's comfort-- and a pair of grey coloured pants. Gu ming kept on staring at wei wuxian who drank his glass of vodka like it was a glass of water.

"Why so serious?", Gu ming asked, looking at wei wuxian felt like he was looking at a sad puppy drinking water off its bowl. But, in contrary it was quite different. Wei Wuxian had some great alcohol tolerance.

After one shot from another, he had no limits. Whilst, Gu ming had to stop drinking just to look at Wei Wuxian, who ordered continuously. It felt like he was trying to drink all his sorrows out.

"Why are you so sad?", Gu ming asked getting intoxicated just by looking at the sad puppy's face.

Wei Ying looked at Gu Ming with a huge pout on his face and felt his eyes water up just asked hearing that question. His lips wobbled like that of a child's before he broke down into tears. Gu ming freaked out and tried to coax just like a child.

"Lan Zhan, sucks!", Wei Ying wailed hugging the bottle of wine in his arms. Thinking that it was an actual human, he hugged the heavy thing a tad bit harder for his own good.

"What!?", Gu ming asked trying to snatch the bottle of wine away from wei wuxian who was reluctant to let anything go.

"Lan Zhan, sucks so bad! Didn't listen to me, he broke the promise too!", Wei Ying wasn't even intoxicated from the alcohol-- well he was slightly drunk but, not drunk enough to spout all sorts of truth about his life-- Gu ming internally laughed at Lan wangji and entertained the idea of the younger man ranting about his, estranged fiance.