"You have a driver's license don't you? I don't wanna die.... yet"

Getting your hair combed is a really fuzzy feeling. The scent of lotus oil and soft hands massaging your scalp, it's all just perfectly splendid. The scent, the soft scalp and the soothing smells of your favourite candles, it was all just good.

Now massaging wei ying's head and getting rid of the knots present in his hair was always a nightmare. No matter how many people Jiang fengmian hired to groom wei ying's hair, it ended up with a nightmare.

It was either wei wuxian himself who ran out of his room screaming in pain. Or it was the person who was hired leaving the room in tears and scratches on their hands. It looked as if a cat had scratched their faces off.

When wei ying moved in with his boyfriend of a few years, they noticed how his hair was groomed properly and managed to stay normal unlike a bird's nest with twigs and leafs. Lan Wangji really did some sort of black magic to keep wei wuxian at the bay.

But, now.... After three days of wei ying's stay at the Jiang's. Things had taken a violent twist. Wei Ying pretty much cried every single day and ruined his precious hair which he once treasured.

Which was the first and the foremost reason why, Jiang Wǎnyín wanted to kill Lan Wangji more than anything.

"Done crying. Do you want alcohol now?", Wei Ying sniffled into his aunt's pencil skirt and nodded. Yu ziyuan sighed and popped the wine bottles cap open, then she remembered that wei ying wasn't allowed to get drunk or even have a taste of alcohol.

"How about some music?", Wei Ying nodded and started crying into his palms. Tears left his dull grey eyes and Jiang cheng was growing irritated of the cries. At this point he might as well bring their nephew into this and see who cries harder.

"Play driver's license please.", Wei Ying murmured through his choked sobs.

He just missed his rabbits and a certain man in white so much that he couldn't stop crying even if he wanted to.

"And- and can I have a ferret?", Yu ziyuan hummed and agreed to buy him a ferret if he gets himself out and returns back home with a proper haircut.

Wei Ying reluctantly agreed and grabbed his brother's car keys. As he walked outside he grabbed a slice of pizza sloppily lying on the table and slumped his shoulders with a big fat pout on his face.

"Fucking mirror.", Wei Ying sucked in a harsh breath and turned the mirror away from his side so that he wouldn't have to look at it. The automated camera display in the car was enough for him to look out for a car coming his way.

On his way to find a salon to get a proper hair cut and his hair colored once again. Wei Ying was stopped by the cops, muttering a few curses under his breath the afformentioned parked the car near by the pillar where the police had asked him to stop and rolled the windows down after putting his hoodie back on.

Taking a deep breath, wei ying gave the cops a neutral look.

"License please.", Wei Ying nodded and handed his license which was usually in his wallet. The cop took the license from him and checked it.

"Am I good to go?", Wei Ying asked after grabbing the license from the cop.

"Ofcourse you can! But, drop me somewhere before that will ya?"

Ah.... The fiesty tone sent creeps down his back. A familiar man dressed in a blue suit came in front of him after hugging the cop like he was his friend.

Wei Ying groaned loud enough for him to hear and smacked his head against the steering wheel. Gu Ming looked at him with furrowed brows and got inside the comfortable passenger seat.