"what the fuck!"

Wei Ying was having a very good day, well it was as usual. But, it was a good day to day atleast. It felt like hell came crashing down on him when he passed by the building where he used to live with boyfriend not long ago.

A huge delivery truck stood in front of the building entrance and what seemed to be like his stuff was being shifted.

Why were they shifting his stuff!?

"What the fuck!", Wei Ying exclaimed under his breath and bolted inside the lobby of the building. He silently thanked God when he realised that he still remembered the code to the floor as he got inside the elevator with God speed and panic written all over his face.

Was Lan wangji selling the penthouse off!?

Did he not have any money!?

What the hell was his fiance doing!?

Wei Ying stopped jumping around when the elevator doors opened in front of the empty lounge. A gasp left wei ying's cherry red lips which he was biting not long ago from anxiety.

He looked around the empty penthouse in shock and looked around for an answer. There was no leakage like lan zhan said a few weeks ago, all he saw was tens of boxes getting bundled up in the corner of the lounge as men with familiar uniforms packed them uniformly and carried it out simunltaneously.

"Be careful! Sir Lan said that you have to be careful with those boxes!", A man in a completely different attire yelled out to his men. Wei Ying had concluded that he was those peoples boss and most probably a dealer seeing how he had notepad in his hand.

"Who are you young man?", He asked wei ying who still stood berserk around the corner of the elevator.

"What's happening here?", Wei Ying asked not replying to the old man's question. His nerves got the best of him when he saw the things which lan Zhan and him once treasured being carried out in big boxes.

"Mr Lán is selling this property off. Are you here to see the house?", Wei Ying nodded and looked away from the dealer to twist the engagement ring around to make sure that it leaves no room for suspicion.

"Why is he selling such a beautiful property?", Wei Ying asked playing along even though he wanted nothing more then to go home and cry like baby in front of his aunt. If, Lan wangji was going to sell the place where they first started living wei ying was going to ask his aunt to help him buy the house! Mostly because he was somewhat broke in terms of money.

"He purchased a new property not long ago. It's situated in a beautiful place, it must be for his girlfriend or wife.", The old man said looking as if he was in an awe. Wei Ying looked away and scoffed silently.

' girlfriend my ass! He does not have the guts to get a wife of his own!'

"It's much bigger then this penthouse. Quite near from this place.", The old man said with a grin on his face. Wei Ying just grit his teeth even harder and walked inside the elevator without telling the man anything further.

"Young man! You didn't even look around!", Wei Ying waved his hands off and kicked the elevator doors before the doors closed. Wei Ying's mind was going through a myriad of thoughts when he looked at the empty house where he once used to live with lan wangji.

Tapping his foot against the hardwood floors, impatiently. Wei ying waited for Lan zhan answer to his call so that he could bombard him with all the questions he wanted.

"I will call you back later.", Lan Zhan said the second he answered the call. But, wei ying left him with no space.

"What the fuck, Lan wangji!", Wei Ying screeched like a hissy cat and attacked Lan wangji's life decisions. The sound of shuffling and shoes strutting away in a normal pace was heard.