"I'm about to cut a bitch."

Wen Qing was having a splendid day. Her wife kissed her goodbye in the morning, she didn't burn her toast like one of the other days, and her brother was finally coming out of his shell!

Well, that was until she was called for the board meeting with that sleaze ball of a human. Kim sooin, the korean lady who was her arch nemesis in the oncology department of the hospital.

"That bitch.", Wen qing whispered under her breath in rage as she flipped through the files of her computer.

A few hours ago,

"I am sure that this drug trial will work. With the proof of more then twenty of the patients' tumours regressing faster then doctor wen's patients."

Even though, Kim sounded as friendly as ever. Wen qing felt the sudden urge to choke that woman to death. Kim was definitely not the greatest person's, but, that woman truly has a  gift when it came to oncology.

She was the key factor why, wei wuxian was recovering so fast.

But, mother of god's! Wen Qing was going to cut a bitch!

"One of the fastest regressions seen in one of my patients Mo Xuanyu."

The board directors seemed to agree with her, as they went through his records. As wen qing continued to snap her pen over and over again, she realised that the board of directors might actually invest those ten million dollars on her drug trial.

' His information is supposed to be private. Lan wangji didn't pay that much money for his information to be out like that!', wen qing got lost in a trail of thoughts and left the meeting room with a suspicion on her face.

When , Wen Qing, was asked to supervise the patients who were coming in for their chemotherapy treatment. She was skeptical, well not really, she has her fair set of appointments to look after as the coordinator of the oncology department.

"You may sit on your chair. I just need to go through your reports.", Wen qing said opening the patients record on the computer.

"Age 56, female, has lymphocytic leukaemia.", Wen qing murmured softly under her breath and, sent nurse to get the patient's drugs to start the infusion.

"What the hell.", Wen Qing was slightly taken aback when she saw a completely different report. What the hell was Kim doing with the patients' reports.

' why the hell is she replacing files? Her tumour wasn't this bad.'

The patient who she was looking at was one of her older patients, passed onto Kim not more then a month ago when her trial was not proven as effective as Kim's.

' why the fuck is she altering files?',

The realisation hit wen qing hard as she ran through the busy hallways of the oncology floor.

"It's Kim, she altered the files of the patient's to make their tumours look worse, so that her trial seems like it's effective!"

Wen qing yelled into the phone sending her wife a voicemail. Slipping on her way to the infusion room.

"Kim, altered the files!", Wen qing exclaimed one more time and slid her phone back inside her pocket.

"I need all the patients files who come under Kim.", Wen qing told her assistant and walked inside her office.
The young lady of just twenty eight went histeric the second the files were brought inside.

"Mo xuanyu, Mo xuanyu, Mo xuanyu.", Wen qing continuously whispered under her breath trying to get to his file but, nothing was successful when she realised that his files weren't there in the bundle at all.