"Disappointing"

“Mr

“Mr.Lan, you have a meeting in ten minutes. After that you have lunch with Mr. Jin in YiJi.”, He was only gone for a few hours. And, in those hours, his assistant had learnt to act as if the stocks had started to plummet.

“Disappointing.”, He murmured under his breath coldly and grabbed his phone out of his white trench coat. With, wei yīng, being gone to university to finish his works in order to graduate, Lan wangji couldn't help but, feel concerned and distressed.

With a stalker going around on a murderous spree. The last thing Wei Ying wanted was to go back to his University to paint a portrait and write philosophy to graduate. In order, to have his own art gallery. Wei Ying atleast needed a proper degree so that he seemed reliable.

“cancel the meeting with the Yao's and the shue's. Send Mr.Gu, inside at two sharp.”, Lan Wangji finished his usual rounds and walked back inside his office in the last floor of the building. He nodded and left his boss to do whatever he wanted.

Today was one of those days when, Lan Wangji was angry. When he was angry, it made the employees of the Lan cooperation feel like even the gods won't be able to save themselves from getting rained upon by satan himself.

Lan Wangji's face would never betray a single emotion. He was as ice cold as usual and did his routine walk like every other day.

One might wonder how they realised that their boss is angry. Well, whenever their boss says words like disappointing or when he starts to tell them that how he thought that they were kidding with him.

"Disappointing.", Lan wangji, coldly said. The paper shredder seemed like the best way to get rid of the disappointment. But, the new employees looked as if they were about to faint from crying.

"Do it once again. Bring it back tomorrow.", He cut some slack off for him and sent him out. He did did not have the patience or the energy to deal with more people today.

"Surprise. Surprise~",  A voice dang entering his office. Ah crap. It was two.

Lan wangji shut his eyes for a second to bask in what was happening right now. God should have atleast given him a headstart Before sending the pest inside.

"Gu Ming.", Lan Wangji plainly said. Deep inside he wad as bitter as the day when wei ying and him got drunk together.

Gu ming smiled wide, and skipped his way inside.

"You just got served. This is fun~", Hw grabbed the papers on his desk and saw who sent the summons.

Lan Wangji wanted to kill a man. But, that would go against the law's.

Meanwhile,

Wei Ying skipped his way inside the penthouse after the elevator doors opened. After getting his work finished early today, wen xu drove him home today in the name of buying him food-- which he did not like at all. Wen xu should have known better than to lie to him.