"Don't you sign some papers and fuc-!"

Lan qiren once again sighed not being able to bare the sight of wei wuxian eating like a hungry monster once again. It wasn't just wei wuxian who ate like a monster, apparently his dearest nephew had brought wei wuxian a rabbit. Not only that it was him who had brought a rabbit, wei wuxian just yesterday brought back a stray rabbit he had found on the streets!

"I don't see why my rabbits can't eat on the table.", Wei Ying murmured cutting his share of pancake smoothly with his knife. He grabbed the jar filled with molten chocolate and poured it over his stack of cakes which was already dripping with maple syrup.

"You cannot possibly let an animal eat on the table.", Lan qiren retorted back calmly. Lan wangji being the only one who was calm throughout the breakfast took a piece of celery out of his bowl and fed the rabbits who were currently sniffing around wei ying's elbows for food.

The little black rabbit which seemed to be the most enthusiastic nibbled on the piece of celery happily and ate well. Whilst, the white rabbit seemed very quiet and calm unlike the chaotic one which almost chewed on his finger.

"They are mine! You can't expect them to eat on the floor like a dog!", Wei Ying hatefully said munching on the celery which his fiance had passed him. The tiny bunny which was calm so far perked up from its position and started licking the black rabbits fur.

"Atleast get your pet vaccinated.", Lan qiren scoffed wiping the corner of his lips gracefully unlike wei wuxian who had chocolate and maple syrup sticking on the corner of his mouth. Wei Ying groaned in irritation and looked at lan qiren with the angstiest look one can fathom.

"No"

He blankly replied stabbing a piece of pancake with his knife.

"What did you name them?", The old man asked after finishing his breakfast.

"Rabbit one and rabbit two.", Wei ying deadpanned not long after the question came. Lan qiren sighed and did not bother looking at his nephew who seemed to have given up on his fiance too.

Talking about fiance, Lan qiren realised that the couple had been engaged for a while now.

"When do you plan on getting married?", He shot the last question expecting a good reason. Before, lan wangji could even open his mouth Wei Wuxian beat lan wangji to it.

"Don't you just sign some papers and fuc-!"

Wei Ying choked on the pancake which lan wangji shoved Inside his mouth and started coughing.

"Spring.", Lan wangji replied back patting wei ying's back. Lan qiren blinked for a good minute before he left the table.

"I will drop you off.", Lan Zhan said wiping wei ying's face with a tissue. His fiance giggled and nodded taking the two rabbits in his arms gently.

Unknown:
I have heard that cancer kills. Wouldn't it be a fun game if I kill your beloved before it kills him?

Changing houses doesn't mean that I can't throw him off the staircase another time.

Dr. Wen Qing:
His reports were messed up earlier.  So great news Mr Lán! The cancer can be easily cured!
You just need to meet me whenever you are free and we need to talk about how to go further.

"What are you looking at? Let's go!", Wei Ying said emerging from behind. The pale look on Lan zhan's face disappeared almost immediately when he heard wei ying's voice. He slipped his mobile inside his pockets and grabbed wei ying's hands gently.

"Let's go.", Lan zhan said walking out of the manor alongside wei ying. The drive to wei ying's studio was silent, it was mostly just wei ying asking him random questions and him just humming back.