"Burn in hell."

TW: Blood and gore.

A week later,

"I don't have time for this. Get lost before I call the security."

Lan Wangji growled out at the unwanted guest standing near the door. Jiang Wǎnyín had tried to approach him two hours ago and it almost ended with a fist fight. If only it weren't for his older brother coming to save his husband, Jiāng Wǎnyín would have left the cabin with a broken tooth.

"Twenty trackers and Twenty different countries. Not a single fucking clue.", Lan Wangji whispered under his breath not caring the least for the new guest standing near the door. He hadn't slept a wink over the last seven days.

It was like Wei Ying had been taken right off the map.

The bags underneath his eyes were prominent for each and every single Lan cooperation employees to see. They could sense his hostility towards them. The esteemed hanguang jun who never once spoke more than a word or two, cursed out loud openly and fired who ever dared to walk inside his cabin with some news.

After all, the hostility was expected. Lan Wangji's fiance had disappeared in thin air and had left no traces of behind. Some said that the man had ran away to escape the forced marriage, some said that the man was kidnapped for money.

Either ways, the Lan's were brought down to their very end of the string after a week of endless search.

"How many places did she lure you to?", The voice of an old man, deep and husky came resonating from an distant. Lan Zhan who was too deranged at that moment did not look up and answered the question dutifully.

"Twenty countries. He isn't anywhere.", Wei Ying no longer existed in the map so did Mo Xuanyu.

"How long did it take you to confirm."

"Two days. Now get out.", Lan Wangji hissed.

Song Li Nian stared at Lan wangji with Amusement in his eyes. He did not know that the Lan's could be so vulgar when stressed out of their mind. His son who hated him more than anything in his life had approached with the morning before and told him the truth about the entire ordeal and asked for his help because of his expertise when it came to Yi ziyuan.

Jiang Fengmian was as shocked as the rest of his family when he heard about his wife's deeds. None of them really believed him at first but when Lan wangji had the proof he left them with the biggest shock of their life.

Jiang Wǎnyín was still refusing to believe the entire thing solely because of his shortcomings. He loved his mother too much to ever believe that she'd obsess over a child to the point where she'd take his everything and keep him at a blindside for half of his life.

His shortcomings led to a huge fight between him and Lan Wangji just a day earlier. If only it wasn't for Nie mingjue's expertise in handling fights Lan wangji would have left his brother in law with a broke tooth and a dislocated jaw.

If Lan wangji left the building where he had been staying for over the past three days he was sure that the media was going to eat his brains out just to earn a few violent words from him.

Song Li Nian smirked silently,

"Get up son, we're going to get your fiance back."

Meanwhile,

The distant pitter patter of the water leaking from the tap in the neat room and bright flash which left the mirrors all over the room no longer bothered him.

How long had it been? A week? A month? Wei Ying was in so much pain at the moment that the mirrors no longer bothered him, the reflection of his father and mother staring him down from the other side of the mirror no longer bothered him.