chapter -20

Nandu's POV

As all the eyes turned to the other direction even mine too see the person. He was ....he was...Dhruv  Kabir's friend. I don't think he will help afterall they all want me to get hurt at times he helped me but can't trust them. Taking it as cue I pushed off Rihaan all got alerted but he said slowly to listen to him which I obviously don't want. Without hurting or touching me.

But other pushed me further and about try to bully me again made Dhruv to barge in on them and pulled me to his side. While they are not much interested but full of annoyance.

"Hey go away,  don't interfere in our business Mind your own ", keshav said calmly. To which Dhruv spitted that "It's his damn business after all we are classmates now".

To which they made their faces " O".They are facing each other fiercely and was about to pounce on each other if Dhruv wanted to fight then he will be definitely injured. By god's grace that didn't happened.But as the break time got over made them move out of the way when Keshav ushered that they will catch me another time. We left there and sat in the isolated place with distress mood. Navya was so concerned. Checked me asking "Does they hurt me anywhere? Am I okay?! ". Obviously I am not okay but not hurt too. I assured her that I'm good. Then Dhruv silently sat beside me observing us.

After few minutes she asked me that I wanna join match. To which I said I wanna go home as my heart is moving around the whole situation itself. To which she nodded Okay and insisted me to come with me home.  I declined it polietly.she was Okay with it but reminded me to be careful. Dhruv remained there silently and after her leaving he asked , " Do they know me?" Obviously  They know me very well. But I just Nodded 'Yes'.I don't want to be impolite by going away without even talking afterall he tried to help me.

And Thanked him for coming to help and I tried to go away from him. Afterall he was Kabir's friend. But he stopped me holding my hand to which I turned to see back to see him, it was completely odd. With that he released my hand and asked me that I don't remember him.

"What " I asked not understanding his words. You truly don't remember me. Today everyone is confusing me with their antics. First Rihaan and now Dhruv. Me Dhruv vedanth we were friends in primary school, he said expectantly. Seeing me not understanding he makes me memorize those beautiful days where I was outgoing and happy bubbly girl. My family was perfect and Sid was always there for me. When Dhruv was Reserved and was little shy kid. Even I remember Aunty she always bake cookies and cupcakes for us when I went there. I said he changed completely to which he replied that it's been long time.

Then only question started to invade why he was not there for me when his friends bullied me. I wanted to ask but stopped for few minutes until he bought up the topic. He explained that uncle was in army so they left then but after 3years they come back. Then he joined here and become close friends from years with Kabir.

He said he didn't trust that Nandu is this Nandini. "How I changed like this!?". His question itself made me sad with the whirl emotions. A tear rolled down made him stop his questioning. He assured 'Everything will be OKAY 'and asked me to join for match. But I declined and said I'm leaving. But he assured that never ever anyone will bully me again which was completely False I know but it was truly happen.

I left the place but before I wished him good luck.  I reached home by the lunchtime . Seeing me Mom asked about match but I said I got bored so I came early. But Mom sensed something and asked anything was wrong to which I nodded No. I became expert in lying with her. So I shrugged it off easily without saying what happened.

We had our lunch and slept for a while. At Evening Mom said that she was going to work and asked me to sleep at Santa's place that she informed before hand. So I went to Santa and started watching movie happily together. With popcorn in one hand and Remote in other. We spent much time doing it. At night Manik came in and his smile itself shows that they won the match.