chapter-28

Nandu's POV

I understood that I am wrong. For that I am happy. His intentions are pure and real. So, I murmured Sorry. To which he stared at me, "Are you?" Usually when I said like this before he never heard but today he heard it clearly." Yes" I said lowly with guilt.

He doesn't said anything after. I don't know why But I said" sorry for everything.. "clearly stating my true intentions. I asked doubted, "Are we good ..... Like before" in a pleading way with a glint of happiness hoping for good. when I want something from Mom this is the way I do... And I know it works with her but with Manik., I don't know but I tried.

Like I expected it doesn't work and he said No clearly. We continued walking and he stopped abruptly ,"Are you truly wanted us to be like Before..." I nodded eagerly i agreeing listening to him. "Then you should agree with whatever I ask you to do.."made me thought for a second, Don't know what will he asks?.

With that ,"I know you never treat me as a friend, you are always just a words person your words doesn't ..... I stopped him saying "Don't talk rubbish? What are you saying all without ...." I huffed. Is he out of mind , why is he talking shit. It's always me who was nagging about being friend as he never treat me like one but Today he is... I don't know what he is upto.

" Then prove me"he demanded.

"How?"I asked little irritated looking at him..all guilt was gone long back with his words.

"Just agree with me to whatever I say!" Seriously How can I agree without knowing what he wanted me to agree and his playful smile on his face is not letting me to. I know he was upto something but don't know whether it is upto my liking or not.

"See. Whatever I said is right? You never befriended me. If you have, "he again started.

"Stop it? Not again... What do you mean by that Even!.If you want me to ask something then Ask Straight. If I like it ,I will or else" No"It's just that simple. I said gustering with my hands stating clearly.

But again he is just talking about the other without coming to the point. What his problem ?. I understood he is trying me to agree with him with all this but only thing I don't understand is,what is it?

Me again asked him."What do you want me to do.? Spill it.Don't beat around the bush". I sighed.

"I'm asking about...about.." while him hesitating Mom opened the door and asked us what we are arguing about infront of door seeing around.

Mom ushered us to get in. And asked us to behave outside in her usual authoritative tone which I feel amused at times but was right at the moment.

I defended that "Manik was asking me to do something without telling what exactly it was..?". Mom turned to him. He opened up after few seconds of Mom staring directly. No one can escape from her staring even Dad too. Whenever Dad hide anything from her she spill them like this.... Don't.. Don't think about him.why I always go there to his memories. Can't I forgot him totally like he had done. My innervoices shouted at me. No. because he is your Dad and you love him dearly.

I'm totally out of the conversation only heard was "What was it about then you asking without saying her? " She asked and his reply," It's.... It's about party"made me snap out of my thoughts. I know ... I know he wanted me to do something I don't want to do but not thought of this because he don't know about me skipping it.I glared at Mom. She only know about it.

She averted her eyes and immediately tried to be normal and stared at me. "Mom why are you telling everyone about my things". I'm completely angry at her. But I don't understand that they hurt Manik. She try to offend her deed saying, "I just wanted you to live little and said to Manik that he might help. It's not like he was every other person but your friend" showing Manik.