chapter-33

Nandu's POV

"Remember what you have done to me, I'll definitely make you regret" With that he left there with the bruised face. I don't know what was that!? he was the one made me laughing stock before his friends. Even when are we had a relationship. I always declared that we are friends and we only can be like that. He agreed to it then but now he is saying I changed boyfriend where does that come from even.

With all these thoughts I turned to Manik to which he was about to slap me made me fear with his angry face and all. I closed my eyes fearing the pain but the impact never came made me open my eyes. He stopped his hand in the air shouting and lowered it. "I said Right that we will leave together after the party. Why are you here with that pshyco!?". I don't have words to say only way of expressing my pain is through my tears that are streaming down. I don't want anyone to see me crying which is embarassing even when I am down. So I sat on the steps and pulled my legs closer and bend  my head to cry till my content.

Suddenly someone's hand was placed on my shoulder tapping. I just rub off my tears and got up to go Home and found Aliya staring at me with concern.As I tried to move ahead,  my head start to spin and I am about to fall that was when strong arms steadied me.I felt exhausted whenever I cry that was my weakness.

"Sit here," Manik ordered. with that Manik went away leaving us. I sat silently like before that my body is little exhausted. She asked," Am I okay.!?". I nodded slowly as I don't want her to feel stressed about me.she doubtfully questioned " Can I ask you something!?". I don't have energy to reply and felt little bit of discomfort with all these.

Without me answering she taken it as Yes and continued, " Are you just known Manik  or had something between you both, I mean I know he don't have relationship sort of with you. But Will you say with all this you know...... 

Seriously what she knows...with all these and her talking  my head started pounding forgetting  my situation.I want to shout at her to stop blabbering but I don't have any energy left in me ,just few minutes sleep which I can't have now. I need to go Home to my bed. I just stared at her not knowing what to answer in disbelief. While I am like this she was assuming things and interrogating me.

Without stopping she lifted my head for me to say." Seriously, How annoying?"Can't she left me for a while. My anger was rising even though there is no energy left. I was about to shout, but before that she herself stopped suddenly and started smiling. Upto now she was totally irritating, now she is smiling happily.

Then I heard footsteps approaching to which she got up. Manik said " Okay Angel, you go and join the party, we will leave". They're talking like I'm not present and ANGEL what a lovely name.  They truly are in love.Even when my body is too tired my mind is noticing  everything.What happened to me!? "Just shut up.... " I shout in my mind inwardly.

I don't heard anything anymore as I closed my ears with my hands until  Manik touched me to got up. I turned to check for Aliya but she is nowhere. We both went near his bike and hop on it. The wind was too cold and I'm almost shivering . Suddenly Manik pulled my hand to hold him tight. But with all this I'm angry with him so I denied it.

"Nandu , Listen.. It will help "... saying it he again pulled my hand to hold. I too feel warmth and my body is too tired to protest so I leaned on holding him.

I don't know when I got sleepy but after sometime I felt too warm and slept well. I opened my eyes when mom wake me up lovingly.I got up suddenly when last night happenings came into my mind."Does she know? How come I am in my bed!? If she know she might have asked by now"....but ". She asked with concern that," How am I now!?" To which I nodded okay.  Then she gave me milk which I hate passionately. "Mom!!! ..... please.... " I pleaded. "'Okay', I know this but you have to drink this to gain little energy so No please and all. Even though she says I ignored. Seeing me she asked me to get up and freshen up.